What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Command Modern Operations.....

a game that is above most people's patience and mental thresholds......

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Path of Exile. If anyone's a fan of old school Diablo 2, it's that on steroids and better than anything blizzard has put out since.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Path of Exile. If anyone's a fan of old school Diablo 2, it's that on steroids and better than anything blizzard has put out since.
Overwatch says you're wrong.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I figured you'd be on this one...

8db59fe8dc45d1a4bac89d98d3215141--billy-graham-the-simpsons.jpg

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Days Gone free on PS Plus this month, so just started that.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Wasteland 3 on Xbox Game pass for PC. Great bang for the buck value. 1 buck a month for first time subscribers. They got lots of good titles there, Wasteland 3, Outer Worlds, all the Bethesda games since they got bought by Microsoft, and a slew of other stuff <too many to list>

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Outriders is free on Game Pass so i decided to give it a download. I'm surprisingly enjoying it because i thought it looked terrible when i watched the gameplay vids.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was surprised they recently teased Diablo 4 after the track loop flop of Diablo 3.

I always thought Diablo 3 would have been a wicked expansion at the height of Warcraft. Like...Hell Erupts and takes over Warcraft with this huge underground level and new characters and classes, etc.

That would have been integrative, built on what they were doing, and sick as fuck. Instead they let a mad man lose his mind, while taking 8 years to basically make a circle you had to run 16 times to complete the game by himself. Fucking joke and fail.

Diablo 3 is fun on consoles for a weekend, imo, if you like an arcade style battle with a few friends. Too often you get bogged down in a grind running the same loop until you get an affix or a weapon that overpowers you for a couple laps. I just can't believe they made you run the same game in a loop 4 times to unlock the final Diablo and then the other bullshit armors.

They better redeem themselves with 4.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was surprised they recently teased Diablo 4 after the track loop flop of Diablo 3.

I always thought Diablo 3 would have been a wicked expansion at the height of Warcraft. Like...Hell Erupts and takes over Warcraft with this huge underground level and new characters and classes, etc.

That would have been integrative, built on what they were doing, and sick as fuck. Instead they let a mad man lose his mind, while taking 8 years to basically make a circle you had to run 16 times to complete the game by himself. Fucking joke and fail.

Diablo 3 is fun on consoles for a weekend, imo, if you like an arcade style battle with a few friends. Too often you get bogged down in a grind running the same loop until you get an affix or a weapon that overpowers you for a couple laps. I just can't believe they made you run the same game in a loop 4 times to unlock the final Diablo and then the other bullshit armors.

They better redeem themselves with 4.

Just save yourself the headache and play path of exile. They're also developing path of exile 2 which will be featured as a concurrent expansion. Both also are free to play and neither one is pay to win, and when path of exile 2 releases it will share end game content with the original path of exile.

They make their money purely off of decoration and character dress up MTX

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Just save yourself the headache and play path of exile. They're also developing path of exile 2 which will be featured as a concurrent expansion. Both also are free to play and neither one is pay to win, and when path of exile 2 releases it will share end game content with the original path of exile.

They make their money purely off of decoration and character dress up MTX

Oh and by the way it's extremely flexible in terms of the builds you can play.

How flexible?

All seven classes share a skill tree.

Want to see the skill tree?

PoE-SkillTree-33.jpg

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jeff Kaplan leaving the Overwatch team. Not good.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Jeff Kaplan leaving the Overwatch team. Not good.

Lots of longtime talent leaving Blizzard recently, and most of it heading to former Blizzard founder & CEO Mike Morhaime's new publisher, which is working on an MMO and an RTS. Seems like he's aiming straight for the disaffected Warcraft and Starcraft playerbases.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Lots of longtime talent leaving Blizzard recently, and most of it heading to former Blizzard founder & CEO Mike Morhaime's new publisher, which is working on an MMO and an RTS. Seems like he's aiming straight for the disaffected Warcraft and Starcraft playerbases.

Hopefully they can put out some awesome material.

I would love a good new RTS game that isn't a pain in the ass to learn or play.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Been playing latest downloadable content for Total War Three Kindgoms ie Fates Divided.

Biding time until Mass Effect Legendary Edition drops Friday.