What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
id love to play those new Marvel titles but no way im buying a PS5. Maybe i can find a deal in '23.
I’m planning on buying one but want to be more confident in it first. I don’t think they have worked the kinks out of it

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m planning on buying one but want to be more confident in it first. I don’t think they have worked the kinks out of it
And for more titles to come out. And easier to buy one.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
id love to play those new Marvel titles but no way im buying a PS5. Maybe i can find a deal in '23.
I got one. Sony sent me an email and I had to loing in like an hour to order it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have a friend who is obsessed with ghost of tsushima and drove up to wisconsin to wait in line for one for like 4 hours (while he is unemployed??). I agree with @nvanprooyen that I'ma wait until more titles come out and the price drops

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I have a friend who is obsessed with ghost of tsushima and drove up to wisconsin to wait in line for one for like 4 hours (while he is unemployed??). I agree with @nvanprooyen that I'ma wait until more titles come out and the price drops
I bought Ghost of Tsushima and my PS4 overheats every time I try and play it. It's the only game I have that does that. I've recently cleaned out all the fans, but I probably need to put some new thermal paste on the CPU as well, but I'm too lazy. I'm just gonna hold off until I can snag a PS5 at a reasonable price.

Last edited:

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I bought Ghosts of Tsushima and my PS4 overheats every time I try and play it. It's the only game I have that does that. I've recently cleaned out all the fans, but I probably need to put some new thermal paste on the CPU as well, but I'm too lazy. I'm just gonna hold off until I can snag a PS5 at a reasonable price.
I got that but haven't tried it on my ps5 yet. Still stuck on bloodbourne

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I bought a PS4 like 4 or 5 years ago and i used it for a few hours. I just wouldn't put it to use. I already wasted $500 on the new xbox just because i always buy the new xbox. That thing runs hot even when its not in use. My whole CPU station creates a lot of heat so i didnt notice at first but when i got my hands on an idle xbox, i couldnt believe how hot it was. Not even in use for weeks. Crazy. I leave it unplugged now.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I bought a PS4 like 4 or 5 years ago and i used it for a few hours. I just wouldn't put it to use. I already wasted $500 on the new xbox just because i always buy the new xbox. That thing runs hot even when its not in use. My whole CPU station creates a lot of heat so i didnt notice at first but when i got my hands on an idle xbox, i couldnt believe how hot it was. Not even in use for weeks. Crazy. I leave it unplugged now.
There are a bunch of great PS4 exclusives out there if you still have it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There are a bunch of great PS4 exclusives out there if you still have it.
Yeah ive still got it. I have games i still need to play. Death Stranding kept making me fall asleep. Horizon whatever its called with the mech creatures was pretty cool but i only played a couple hours. Spider-Man was the tits i think i one shot that one.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah ive still got it. I have games i still need to play. Death Stranding kept making me fall asleep. Horizon whatever its called with the mech creatures was pretty cool but i only played a couple hours. Spider-Man was the tits i think i one shot that one.
Yeah, Spiderman was great. I loved Horizon Zero Dawn, definitely worth playing all the way through. God of War was fucking great too.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Spiderman was great. I loved Horizon Zero Dawn, definitely worth playing all the way through. God of War was fucking great too.
one day i want to run through the god of war franchise. Those actually look fun, as opposed to Uncharted, which came with the PS4 and i almost threw it out the window.