What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I finally scored a PS5. Yay. Looking forward to playing Ghost of Tsushima. I bought it awhile ago but haven't been able to play it because my PS4 constantly overhears. Once the PS5 arrives I'll probably crack it open and try and improve the performance on the PS4 with some thermal paste, but I didn't want to risk component damage until I had something else to replace it with.
Damn how you get it? Been trying to score that or Xbox for my nephews. Funny I literally just started got last week but just got through the intro and haven’t had time to get back into it. The graphics are sick and story line so far is cool af

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Damn how you get it? Been trying to score that or Xbox for my nephews. Funny I literally just started got last week but just got through the intro and haven’t had time to get back into it. The graphics are sick and story line so far is cool af
I signed up for an invite on Sony direct like a month ago. Got one Sunday night for a private sale link at 2pm on Monday. Waited in the queue for like 15 mins, and bam, PS5. Hope it gets here in a few days.

Edit - Note: PS Plus subscription required for this

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I finally scored a PS5. Yay. Looking forward to playing Ghost of Tsushima. I bought it awhile ago but haven't been able to play it because my PS4 constantly overhears. Once the PS5 arrives I'll probably crack it open and try and improve the performance on the PS4 with some thermal paste, but I didn't want to risk component damage until I had something else to replace it with.
That artic Silver is the shiz

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did you end up finding an Xbox? They've been on sale multiple times the past week. If you didn't grab one, i can let you know if/when i find one.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Did you end up finding an Xbox? They've been on sale multiple times the past week. If you didn't grab one, i can let you know if/when i find one.
Haven’t found one definitely appreciate the heads up!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ghost of Tsushima is BEAUTIFUL on the PS5.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I just gotta say...the new PS5 controllers are soo fucking good. I hope developers really embrace the tech, because there's a ton of potential there.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don’t have Walmart + might have to sign up for that thanks allot bro
I almost got one earlier with a Walmart + account. I'd sign up for that, alerts about drops on Twitter, use the HotStock app, and sign up through Sony direct for invites. If you stay on top of it, you probably will be able to get one.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just gotta say...the new PS5 controllers are soo fucking good. I hope developers really embrace the tech, because there's a ton of potential there.

What are the main improvements to it?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What are the main improvements to it?
The big ones for me are really detailed haptic feedback (way beyond the "rumble" the ps4 was capable of), and triggers with dynamic resistance. Outside of that, it just feels more premium.

Edit - here's a review if you want to watch it

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Just beat ghost of Tsushima is there a dlc for it?