What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
got the kid wwe 2k22 on xbox one.. its okay.. seems smoother than 19.. skipped 20 cause of the bugs... noticed in 22 it doesnt get supper laggy with tons of ppl in the ring...had 10 ppl in the ring during a royal rumble but it was smooth. however it did lag for a second once when a new guy came in with only 4-5 ppl in the ring. havent noticed any glitches yet.. but my time is limited on it with the kid.. he plays it all the time and hasnt said anything though..

roster is meh imo.. ppl jumping to aew didnt help... still wishing for a massive 400+ roster game with tons of legends with the current. hate having to go to different versions of the game to play with a specific guy.. i need some superfly and junkyard dog..

community creations seem decent.. briefly searched and added big show, cm punk and kurt angle.. need to time invest some time to go through the pages and see how big i can build the roster.. only looked at 2-3 pages of the 1000s..

wtf is the 88 overall goldberg about... if you are going to add a beast like that, at least add their prime version too...

i find reversals too easy... may have to look into the settings to see if there is a slider or if i can turn off the button icon to make ppl time it without the visual aid.. when me and the kid go at it 1v1 its mostly a reversal show..

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
got the kid wwe 2k22 on xbox one.. its okay.. seems smoother than 19.. skipped 20 cause of the bugs... noticed in 22 it doesnt get supper laggy with tons of ppl in the ring...had 10 ppl in the ring during a royal rumble but it was smooth. however it did lag for a second once when a new guy came in with only 4-5 ppl in the ring. havent noticed any glitches yet.. but my time is limited on it with the kid.. he plays it all the time and hasnt said anything though..

roster is meh imo.. ppl jumping to aew didnt help... still wishing for a massive 400+ roster game with tons of legends with the current. hate having to go to different versions of the game to play with a specific guy.. i need some superfly and junkyard dog..

community creations seem decent.. briefly searched and added big show, cm punk and kurt angle.. need to time invest some time to go through the pages and see how big i can build the roster.. only looked at 2-3 pages of the 1000s..

wtf is the 88 overall goldberg about... if you are going to add a beast like that, at least add their prime version too...

i find reversals too easy... may have to look into the settings to see if there is a slider or if i can turn off the button icon to make ppl time it without the visual aid.. when me and the kid go at it 1v1 its mostly a reversal show..

They literally had to use a f***ing taser to end his undefeated streak to open his career.

I'm still bitter lol.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
owl is definitely no joke and an upper tier boss.

Personally, and I know people who agree. That the demon of hatred which is one of the optional bosses in Sekiro is harder than the final boss. But either way it's splitting hairs.

Honestly, the only thing imo that's hard about the final boss is he has three phases. His move sets aren't the hardest thing to nail down it's more a battle of attrition.

Elden ring has a boss that is on par with both of them.

I mean yeah in the end it comes down to play style and what you are more comfortable with. Demon of Hatred wasn't too bad for me especially when I accidentally got him to fall of the edge for an instant kill. By the time I got to my second playthrough I guess they had fixed that glitch but he was still not to bad. But yeah the 3 phases is what kills you with Ishin as I am impatient so I end up trying to get greedy. Owl Father is at least a pretty quick battle if you get his attacks down.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I mean yeah in the end it comes down to play style and what you are more comfortable with. Demon of Hatred wasn't too bad for me especially when I accidentally got him to fall of the edge for an instant kill. By the time I got to my second playthrough I guess they had fixed that glitch but he was still not to bad. But yeah the 3 phases is what kills you with Ishin as I am impatient so I end up trying to get greedy. Owl Father is at least a pretty quick battle if you get his attacks down.
I remember seeing the demon of hatred cheese vids getting him to yeet off the cliff, that was hilarious.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I remember seeing the demon of hatred cheese vids getting him to yeet off the cliff, that was hilarious.

Yeah I legit stumbled upon it by accident as I was running for my life and hugging the boundary to avoid getting hit when I relaized he got stuck. After dying trying to attack him while on the ground, decided to try and get to high ground to see if I could snipe him from above.

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am putting some time into State of Decay 2.

3rd person open-world zombie apocalypse game where you play as a community of characters, build bases/outposts.

It can get repetitive, but the zombie fights somehow manage to be varied enough to keep it interesting.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

3rd person open-world zombie apocalypse game where you play as a community of characters, build bases/outposts.

It can get repetitive, but the zombie fights somehow manage to be varied enough to keep it interesting.
Is there a PVP element to that game or is it strictly PvE?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Yeah I legit stumbled upon it by accident as I was running for my life and hugging the boundary to avoid getting hit when I relaized he got stuck. After dying trying to attack him while on the ground, decided to try and get to high ground to see if I could snipe him from above.
I wish that game would have gotten some sort of expansion but the word I got from a buddy who works in the gaming industry was they were already developing Elden Ring.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

I think they are on game pass. Maybe after hitman and a couple more gear games I will try it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wish that game would have gotten some sort of expansion but the word I got from a buddy who works in the gaming industry was they were already developing Elden Ring.

Yeah that was the reason as a lot of fans were upset about it.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Are you guys talking about Shadow Die Twice?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Sims 4. its boring..

Have on ly played sims 2 for a bit, but i remember enjoying building houses and gave 4 a go.. i guess all that weed i use to smoke made sims2 seemed enjoyable from memory// sober its like why.... The building is okay for a lil while, but theres only so many houses i want to design. the rest of the game is meh...

I find my routine in life an uninspiring grind.. now i get to recreate that digitally too..yay... the rpg elements of building some skills is okay and may get you to do things for a bit but after that i find it dumb.. filling needs all day is boring...

i wish there were a blow ur brains out or hang yourself options.. i may trap my avatar or other characters in the game behind fences and see if they die.. after testing that out, probably never play this shit again..

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Finished borderlands 3 .. pretty meh 7/10

It seemed to long. It's not a good sign when I was tired of the game 2/3 of the way through. It's just the same thing over and over. A mob of bullet sponges come at you. Maybe one of them has a chance to hurt you. Find the guy who might hurt you and then just shoot them. There's almost no challenge. even the bosses are easy. I think I died once to a boss in the entire game. They are just bigger bullet sponges. Learn a simple pattern and keep shooting.

The voice acting is great as usual.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I dusted this off due to the "making of backstory . . ." Curt Schilling's foray into games. Never knew this, WOW!

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Thoughts and Prayers needed. I am back playing bloodbourne

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m half way through gears 5 then going to do gears tactics. After that I want to tackle bloodbourne.