What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Yeah. The combat system is pretty gratifying once you get the hang of it.
Get attacked my multiple guys blocking.. ooops there's a spear guy.. stab dead :)
Also I think I have the timings right but I don't. I think I hit the counter attack thing right for an kill but it's wrong and I just block. Standoffs I got down.

I do like finding the foxes.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
This just in, Tsushima is a beautiful game especially on the ps5

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought the same of Ghosts of Tsumura
All of these games have become formulaic to be honest. Ghost has just enough to still be fun, but not great. It's also just a gorgeous game. The duels are really cool and the blue missions? With the old story teller, am I remembering that right? I do remember this gorgeous mission walking through the woods at night with hundreds of lightning bugs and it was just beautiful. But yeah, use your ultra honed senses to follow this scent or foot steps. That types are getting tedious.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
All of these games have become formulaic to be honest. Ghost has just enough to still be fun, but not great. It's also just a gorgeous game. The duels are really cool and the blue missions? With the old story teller, am I remembering that right? I do remember this gorgeous mission walking through the woods at night with hundreds of lightning bugs and it was just beautiful. But yeah, use your ultra honed senses to follow this scent or foot steps. That types are getting tedious.
Agreed completely. It is a gorgeous game and that’s its best attribute imo. Eventually it became so repetitive for me that I didn’t finish it. I don’t usually do that with games and I was probably 70% done or so, but it became a game of going through the motions.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just picked up fallout 76 for cheap. I know it had really unfavorable reviews when it came out, but I hear Bethesda chipped away and made a good game, so for 10 bucks I feel like it's a good gamble especially since it's one of my favorite franchises.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed completely. It is a gorgeous game and that’s its best attribute imo. Eventually it became so repetitive for me that I didn’t finish it. I don’t usually do that with games and I was probably 70% done or so, but it became a game of going through the motions.
I get that. There were times I was like, "ugh again?" The duels were really cool though. To me that was the best aside from how pretty it was. I mean I still give it a solid B.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I get that. There were times I was like, "ugh again?" The duels were really cool though. To me that was the best aside from how pretty it was. I mean I still give it a solid B.
I'm really digging it now. once I started figuring out the combat system and unlocking new techniques I love the combat. I enjoy finding random guys to run into on the road. Did my first story teller mission( they are the blue guys) and it was fun. Just has a great ambiance, the music, the little stories.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm really digging it now. once I started figuring out the combat system and unlocking new techniques I love the combat. I enjoy finding random guys to run into on the road. Did my first story teller mission( they are the blue guys) and it was fun. Just has a great ambiance, the music, the little stories.
Yeah it's a great game, though a bit derivative. The stand offs can be cool, but after a while just gets eh. Really solid game

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
See the greatest gamecube and RE game of all-time is getting a remaster. Resident Evil 4.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Finally finished ac odyssey. Wow what a long game. The detail is amazing and very little to complain about with glitches. Hats off to the developers. The world they created was crazy big for a game. They could have calmed down a bit on the side missions holy shit. Apparently there are diff ending based on choices? I’m going to watch it on YouTube game is too long to replay. Also dlc not included with gamepass idt so I will also watch those on YouTube. Overall loved the game. I did like origins more. But both games have me wanting to vacation in Egypt and Greece. I might buy Valhalla idk yet rumors are it might hit game pass in Jan

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Started Dying Light 2. Think imma pass for awhile. too many hours w/ zombie games this year.. May need to go demon instead and start doom eternal.

Side note: even maxed out graphics Dying Light 2 looks kind of meh. Def not like the pre-release shit they use to show.

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
So when did Doom become a choreographed dance? Dont mind the death dance of years prior, but I had a lil more freedom

Shoot, melee, shoot, melee, no ammo, chainsaw some ammo - rinse, repeat. Is it me or did they nerf ammo levels in Doom Eternal. I remember the last doom being limited at times, but this is next level. Seems the game requires you to play a certain way or else.