What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I got "Undisputed" the other night because I like boxing and maybe I can beat up Katie Taylor.
She's tough and a great boxer but I hate listening to that punch drunk Irish bitch talk.
Game is pretty fucking hard though.
Probably because I don't really have much experience with fighting games.

Thought about getting that. Would ask you if its like Fight Night if you were in to more fighting games. May eventually pick it up.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Playing Demon Souls remake for ps5. After bloodbourne I forgot how slow normal souls games are.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gotta take a point off of Undisputed.
Ebanie Bridges' tits aren't as big as they are in real life.
That woman could knock you out with her her tits.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Season 2 of Warzone 2.0 DMZ got crazy as fuck. Activision fucked up AI spawn rates and shit and it made it dumb, but fun. I think they lessened it a tad but it was funny how shitty it was.. it was like horde mode.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If you like bioshock try out atomic heart. Having fun with it but beware there are some frustrating glitches

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I made the mistake of playing the Dead Space remake after taking a break from Callisto Protocol and my not being able to understand CP's combat dodging mechanics, and now I'm not sure I can go back to playing as Josh Duhamel playing as Isaac from a Dead Space knockoff

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Wo long is day one game pass release about to start that after the dl. Wish me luck everyone saying it’s hard af like nioh

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I made the mistake of playing the Dead Space remake after taking a break from Callisto Protocol and my not being able to understand CP's combat dodging mechanics, and now I'm not sure I can go back to playing as Josh Duhamel playing as Isaac from a Dead Space knockoff
I’ve never played dead space before. Should I just play the remake or play the old one as well? The old ones are on gamepass but look pretty dated

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’ve beaten 4 main bosses so far. This game is very similar to nioh very little changed from it. I find it easier so far. Nioh really did me in compared to this game

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
idk if you're talking about dead space remake but the sound redesign had me stressed out until I had a few costco kirkland hard seltzers

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
No bro lol the game is wo long it’s a game pass first day release. I was going to buy dead space until I saw this release. But if dead space is that hard I’m in for sure

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Getting the real souls experience from Demon Souls. Spent a few days getting nowhere thinking about giving up or starting a new character. Then took out 2 bosses on one hour tonight. I feel powerful :)

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I learned how to headbutt in Undisputed.
I turned ref leniency all the way up so I've effectively combined Undisputed and Goat Simulator.
I only bought Goat Simulator because I misread it as Goat Stimulator.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Two more Demon Souls boss down. Though I did figure out a cheese for 1 after it killed me a couple of times.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Fuck Lu bu took me a crazy amount of tries to get passed him. It was a sekiro type of boss. I’ve earned a drink and a smoke after this one

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Ah good ol souls game.. accidentally fell down a hole and lost 9k souls