What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Got in and Tried The Finals Beta. Meh... Had issues with bullets not hitting targets the other day. Hitting them today, but something is off about the game. IDK what. Different for an FPS which is nice but I doubt i play it more.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I learned how to headbutt in Undisputed.
I turned ref leniency all the way up so I've effectively combined Undisputed and Goat Simulator.
I only bought Goat Simulator because I misread it as Goat Stimulator.
I love goat simulator!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Got in and Tried The Finals Beta. Meh... Had issues with bullets not hitting targets the other day. Hitting them today, but something is off about the game. IDK what. Different for an FPS which is nice but I doubt i play it more.
looks terrible

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
looks terrible

Its something. Def not my cup o' tea.

Playing a lot of Warzone 2 to past some down time. IDK if its better or worse than Warzone 1. I havent played a COD since checking out at Ghosts. Its still COD and still lacking in a sense though. Maybe Im just over FPS games.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Finished up wo long. I didn’t get every trophy looks like missed a few things maybe when the dlc drops I will catch up on that stuff. About to start nioh 2 since it have same game mechanics

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Its something. Def not my cup o' tea.

Playing a lot of Warzone 2 to past some down time. IDK if its better or worse than Warzone 1. I havent played a COD since checking out at Ghosts. Its still COD and still lacking in a sense though. Maybe Im just over FPS games.
I haven't even loaded warzone 2 up. Only playing modernwarfare ii multiplayer. Got orion but need to get the three new weapon camos complete

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I haven't even loaded warzone 2 up. Only playing modernwarfare ii multiplayer. Got orion but need to get the three new weapon camos complete

Youre not missing much after a few matches imo. I only keep playing to level up weapons and unlock said camos. Sad shit. Steam sale is on, maybe i should look for something else to play

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Saw that Cities Skyline 2 is coming out, so i started playing the first one. It says Ive put in 100 hours but I vaguely remember playing much of it. I do remember playing a lil vanilla then installed a bunch of mods and bought the majority of DLCs.. even so, I dont remember 100 hours worth.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saw that Cities Skyline 2 is coming out, so i started playing the first one. It says Ive put in 100 hours but I vaguely remember playing much of it. I do remember playing a lil vanilla then installed a bunch of mods and bought the majority of DLCs.. even so, I dont remember 100 hours worth.
Nice, I enjoyed the first one.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Demon souls (ps5 remake) is done. Didn't bother with platinum as that takes like 3 play throughs. Really good game as always. Of the souls games I've played seemed to be the easiest and the shortest. Played as a mage knight, mostly a strength build with some magic. Really seems made for more playthroughs with trying other builds.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
uninstalled cs go a year or two ago. i remember selling all my good shit, but i noticed i had a bunch of garbage sitting in my steam inventory. made a quick hundo from leftovers. who knew glove boxes are in demand... free AAA game or 2 i guess. thanks CS GO.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I was going to play an easy game as a palate cleanser after Demon souls (Ratchet and Clank a rift apart)
But youtube recommended a video about Dark Souls 2 and I remembered I never finished that game.
Found my old ps3(Still works) had my used copy of Dark Souls2. Had to order a crappy controller off amazon. I have over 70 hours in the game through to different characters, a magic user and a soldier. Wandered around a bit tonight trying to get my bearings. Remember I was stuck on a boss, but found some areas I hadn't done.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
You can get a remaster ps4 of ds 1-3
I'm playing old school no dlc original dark souls 2 ..Bought a nice controller from retro fighters.. 50 bucks but it feels well built. rampaging through the game now.. knocked out like 6 bosses in the last couple of days.

I actually thought about getting the ds 1 and 2 remakes. They work on the ps5, but I already have OG ds2 and ds1 prepare to die for pc.. so seemed a waste of money

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Just got and started playing the Resident Evil 4 remake on PS5. Got raving reviews. It's pretty good so far (I've forgotten how the original story went by now), but maybe a bit overhyped.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I feel like I missed on that game.

I did the same thing the first few times I played Tropico 6.

Like I didn't get how to play the game so its challenging/fun.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Just got and started playing the Resident Evil 4 remake on PS5. Got raving reviews. It's pretty good so far (I've forgotten how the original story went by now), but maybe a bit overhyped.
Played it on gamecube years ago