What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Recently replayed the trilogy last fall. 2 and 3 hold up pretty well. The original has a great story but definitely could use and update graphically and gameplay wise.

Yeah I'm not sure what they do with ME1. Are people really going to want to play all those empty planets and bland corridors again, just in HD? They'd have to remake a lot of the environments to bring it on par with the others.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah I'm not sure what they do with ME1. Are people really going to want to play all those empty planets and bland corridors again, just in HD? They'd have to remake a lot of the environments to bring it on par with the others.

Agreed.

ME1 was fun when I played thru it the first time, it didn't feel empty, it felt mysterious and huge.

But when I revisited the series and started on ME1 it felt a bit hollow.

And like remy said, the combat in ME1 would also need an overhaul to be an enjoyable replay.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah Black Flag was my favorite. Helped that it had The Bahamas as one of the main locations.
i don't know why i've wait so long to buy the ps4 pro but AC-BF looks so damn good. Bahamas is awesome btw, so is Jamaica, if you're planning a vacation, A cruise ship package will do.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Just downloaded SimCity BuildIt. Seems ok at the moment

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
League of Runeterra is awesome, so is Gordians Quest but that’s still in beta

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
i don't know why i've wait so long to buy the ps4 pro but AC-BF looks so damn good. Bahamas is awesome btw, so is Jamaica, if you're planning a vacation, A cruise ship package will do.

I am from The Bahamas. Moved back here 2 and a half years ago.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I am from The Bahamas. Moved back here 2 and a half years ago.
It's definitely one of a few places on my list where to live or let my sun set.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So started playing Total War Three Kingdoms. Really good game for anyone familiar with the genre but can be overwhelming with all the things you can do. Covers one of my favorite periods in Chinese history.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Officially done with Witcher. Only two quests unfulfilled one is a glitch and the other I didn’t collect all gwent cards. Blood and wine was incredible. I liked heart of stone story a little more but the boss fight in blood and wine was 15/10 best in whole game even better than wild hunt. I got the happily ever after ending going to watch YouTube videos for the two alternate endings

I paid $15 for this game. It’s worth $500 lol

up next horizon zero dawn and maybe just strolling around playing people in gwent lol

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Not sure how long horizon zero dawn is but I like to plan on my next game to undertake after this

I’m not trying any assassins creed games again lol it just wasn’t for me

I’m hard passing last of us 2 the leaks were terrible

three games I see pop up when I do searches is nioh, blood borne and dark souls 3

btw some of these game names make me feel trapped in the movie grandmas boy lol

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bloodborne is the best game of this PS4 gaming cycle. If you end up liking it, both Nioh’s and all 3 Dark Souls are great.

Warning: they are all either love em or hate em type games. They are all fairly difficult, especially when you’re learning them and you will die - A LOT. I enjoy the shit out of them because when you finally beat a boss you died to 10 times, it feels very rewarding.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Not sure how long horizon zero dawn is but I like to plan on my next game to undertake after this

I’m not trying any assassins creed games again lol it just wasn’t for me

I’m hard passing last of us 2 the leaks were terrible

three games I see pop up when I do searches is nioh, blood borne and dark souls 3

btw some of these game names make me feel trapped in the movie grandmas boy lol
Dark souls series..for sure. it's hard AF but you'll feel like you just actually beaten a real game.
but you should really really (yes i say it 2x) consider playing AC:Black Flag and drink some rum while you play it.
images

such a badass game IMO.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Depends on if you're just talking the main story, or if you do side quests too (which there are a bunch of). And then there is Frozen Wilds (which I haven't even touched yet). Definitely a lot of hours depending on how much you do.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still loving RDR 2. I'm really taking my time getting through it, there's so much to do in it. Challenges, Dream Catchers, Exotics, Dinosaur bones, stranger stuff...