What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Project Zomboid is brutally unforgiving. I like that. Well at least the IWBUS 41 Beta is. I keep getting bit.

A bite is basically a death sentence. Theres less than a 5%? chance that bite doesn't become zombie juice and your death. Given the odds I just start over rather then wait and see. If i managed to survive a long time and start a base, I might see if I lucked out. Or let the death take and just start a new character on that map.

Each death is just a learning experience at this point. Still dont understand everything or even know the map. I dont want to google certain things.

Last character I created was Walter White and they started me in a trailer park with meth vibes. Lasted nearly a week but jumped through a window foolishly, right into a room full of zombies... got overpowered and bit immediately. Should of crept up to the window and looked inside first.

Fun game.

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Project Zomboid is brutally unforgiving. I like that. Well at least the IWBUS 41 Beta is. I keep getting bit.

A bite is basically a death sentence. Theres less than a 5%? chance that bite doesn't become zombie juice and your death. Given the odds I just start over rather then wait and see. If i managed to survive a long time and start a base, I might see if I lucked out. Or let the death take and just start a new character on that map.

Each death is just a learning experience at this point. Still dont understand everything or even know the map. I dont want to google certain things.

Last character I created was Walter White and they started me in a trailer park with meth vibes. Lasted nearly a week but jumped through a window foolishly, right into a room full of zombies... got overpowered and bit immediately. Should of crept up to the window and looked inside first.

Fun game.
I just wish the graphics were a tad better

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I just wish the graphics were a tad better

Yeah better graphics would be nice, but its not a deal breaker. Finally got use to combat movement and the vision cone... I had a good run going. Had two vehicles, a base started, plenty of gas, tons of food, cigs and water.... then some helicopter triggers a horde on my location and im toast. fucking brutal i tell you. just when i thought i had the hang of it, who knew. I havent deleted the map, but losing my character and all their skills is rough.

May just start a fresh map.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I'm still playing COD Cold War I almost have every weapon fully unlocked with all the camos.. only 3 melee weapons to go

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and Halo The Master Chief Collection and I am about to start playing MLB The Show 21 on XBox. Worship Microsoft.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and Halo The Master Chief Collection and I am about to start playing MLB The Show 21 on XBox. Worship Microsoft.
How is Fallen Order? I installed it a while back with the game pass but i have yet to play it.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
How is Fallen Order? I installed it a while back with the game pass but i have yet to play it.
I just started it. There is a lot of climbing and running, but you get to utilize force powers and your lightsaber so it's pretty good so far. I have mostly been playing GTA V again. I have a bunch of 360 games from when I had a Live Gold subscription during that era. Between the Switch and XBox Game Pass I am pretty much covered regarding games.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I finished it awhile back and enjoyed it. The fighting system is fun once you get used to it. A little bit of puzzle solving, wall running / jumping / etc. Skill tree progresses nicely, along with unlocking different thing you can do with 'the force'. Decent story.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've always enjoyed Star Wars games since the N64 days. I'll have to get to it some point soon.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Looked a little throwbackish to me.

Yeah I guess my disdain is moreso I don't really care for straight shooters. Waste of time for me as my biggest focus for a game is the story which most shooters lack. Like never got into the CoD craze.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I guess my disdain is moreso I don't really care for straight shooters. Waste of time for me as my biggest focus for a game is the story which most shooters lack. Like never got into the CoD craze.

Same here Remy.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I thought the story line was great and the game play was fun. There is a sequel planned for it also. I enjoyed it more than the garbage Disney movies that have come out

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I've been having problems with my gaming pc. After a lot of testing, I believe it's the power supply. While I was waiting for the new power supply to show up I went to my ps4. I hate playing cod with a controller but what you gonna do. Turns out I had unsintalled warzone for space.. But fortnite was still installed.. so yes me a middle aged man was playing fortnite. I also noticed bloodbourne was still installed. Its calling to me to finish. Should I torture myself?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Finished the main story in nioh. Real fun game play. About to start the dlc stuff. Definitely excited to play nioh 2 right after

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Finished the main story in nioh. Real fun game play. About to start the dlc stuff. Definitely excited to play nioh 2 right after
Maybe I'll try Nioh after I've finished bloodbourne. so... 2037 :)

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
That's understandable. I like shooters, especially ones that are free play because I can play for five minutes or five hours if I want.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Maybe I'll try Nioh after I've finished bloodbourne. so... 2037 :)
I actually started nioh after I gave up on bloodbourne lol. If I didn’t have a stack of games to play I prob would have stuck with it but man it was so frustrating lol