What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Just finished uncharted 4. meh.. good movie not so good gameplay. least it was way shorter than tsushima

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone playing Fallout 76 on PS? It's a free game for the month on PS plus.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Tried to go back and play some halos online from the masterchief collection.. got rekted

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Went from getting rektd in the masterchief colletion to trying and dominating in halo infinite day 1. i must be playing bots.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Just finished gow ragnarok. Love the game but it was easier imo to the 2018 one. The berserkers had nothing on the valkyries and gna Is no sigrun. Only two games I have platinum trophies are the two god of war games lol

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Just finished gow ragnarok. Love the game but it was easier imo to the 2018 one. The berserkers had nothing on the valkyries and gna Is no sigrun. Only two games I have platinum trophies are the two god of war games lol
I'm not very far into it, but I'm enjoying it a lot so far. At my current pace, I'll be done sometime in 2024.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am having a tough time with callisto protocol dodging shit

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I'm not very far into it, but I'm enjoying it a lot so far. At my current pace, I'll be done sometime in 2024.
Haha slow roll it dude. I hope you don’t see a bunch of spoilers before it’s over. Allot more emotional of a story line but the challenge just wasn’t there

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If you have Xbox high on life is short crazy fun game lots of laughs

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Never played warzone 1 cause i didnt want to download 55 TBs. However 2.0 is more manageable for PC.. around 20 something gb.

Been playing a lot of DMZ to upgrade me guns. Fucking extraction campers M8..

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Tried to go back and play some halos online from the masterchief collection.. got rekted

Went from getting rektd in the masterchief colletion to trying and dominating in halo infinite day 1. i must be playing bots.

The people playing the old halo games are few and never stopped and that's who you get matched against. I'm sure there are a lot more newbs in Infinite.

I just finished Infinite. First game I've played in years and that's not even factoring in the previous games before that were Fallout 4 & Skyrim. Both took me forever to finish because I'm a completionist and do not have the time and/or get stuck watching some show with the wife. It was fun to get back into gaming. I should look into what I've missed the last 6-8 years.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So nobody else with callisto protocol tips

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
The people playing the old halo games are few and never stopped and that's who you get matched against. I'm sure there are a lot more newbs in Infinite.

I just finished Infinite. First game I've played in years and that's not even factoring in the previous games before that were Fallout 4 & Skyrim. Both took me forever to finish because I'm a completionist and do not have the time and/or get stuck watching some show with the wife. It was fun to get back into gaming. I should look into what I've missed the last 6-8 years.

IDK what masses think of warzone 2.0, but its distracting me from being productive in life.. Soloing DMZ is rewarding on some autistic level.. even just to level up guns, cause i dont really see any other point to it.. but i enjoy how brutal it can be as a lone wolf. its worth a look, and its free..

BBBF

Liked Posts:
IDK what masses think of warzone 2.0, but its distracting me from being productive in life.. Soloing DMZ is rewarding on some autistic level.. even just to level up guns, cause i dont really see any other point to it.. but i enjoy how brutal it can be as a lone wolf. its worth a look, and its free..
Lol... I haven't really enjoyed COD since 2. Actually, I liked 3, but nobody played it.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone know how to sell game items for cash without getting ripped off?
I've been offered $1400 for my TF2 backpack.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ended up using instant sell on Steam market and sold $616 worth of TF2 stuff and ordered Steam Deck and I have ~$180 left for games. The bigger ssd is gonna come out of my pocket but that's fine.
Happy to trade pixels for hardware.
Raaawwwrrr!!!

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got "Undisputed" the other night because I like boxing and maybe I can beat up Katie Taylor.
She's tough and a great boxer but I hate listening to that punch drunk Irish bitch talk.
Game is pretty fucking hard though.
Probably because I don't really have much experience with fighting games.