What are you reading?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Just finished reading Samurai Rising: The Epic Life of Minamoto Yoshitsune as well as Senjoku Jidai: Nobunaga, Hideyoshi and Ieyasu: Three Great Unifiers of Japan.

Good books if you want to learn about Japanese samurai history.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Does anyone read Warhammer 40k books?

Horus Heresy series

Gaunt's Ghosts series

Ciaphas Cain series

There's probably a dozen or more other smaller series about individual Legions/Chapters, along with some single books.

I've read all like 20 books in the Gaunt's Ghosts series thus far.

I read all but one or two of the Ciaphas Cain series.

Horus Heresy is like 50+ books.... I think I've read the first 40 or so.

KoreanBear

So I found out that the movie Memento was also a short story. The Nolan brothers came up with story together and Christopher made the movie while his bro wrote a story or something... it was published in the Esquire magazine and is online. I'm about half way through and is a good read. Thought I'd share it here.

Leomaz

Anti-Sportshoopla
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
LED ZEPPELIN
All the Songs: The Story Behind Every Track.

KoreanBear

Can you guys read this paragraph and understand it without looking up many words in the dictionary?

"It howled execration upon the dim camarine world of its nativity wail on wail while he lay there gibbering with palsied jawhasps, his hands putting back the night night like some witless paraclete beleaguered with all limbo's clamor.'

This is from Outer Dark by Cormac McCarthy and I know my vocabulary isn't great but this shit is just damn too crazy hard right? Just trying to judge my dumbness.