What are your expectations for Fields vs GB? (Football talk only.)

What kind of production do you expect from Fields on Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Enough of the monsoon game. I guess we'll just chalk it up to the rain - fair enough.

What kind of PRODUCTION do you expect to see from Fields Sunday night in Lambeau?

Pick one yardage value and one touchdown value.....so two choices. Add rushing and passing TDs together.

It is supposed to rain in Green Bay on Sunday, so choose accordingly. But last I knew, it was going to rain in the morning, not Sunday night.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have never seen a happier and more confident Justin Fields than I did at the end of Sunday's game. I am really hoping that swagger carries itself to Green Bay.

I am also hoping Getsy uses more favorable weather to sprinkle in more designed QB runs.

That all happens and I am going with about 250 yards passing with another 60 rushing and 3 total TDs by ground and/or air.

BEARZ

Bust

Liked Posts:
Fields is on pace for over 30 touchdowns boyz . . .

<<<it's a sign>>>

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Is it week 4 already? The first 3 weeks have really flown by.

I fully expect the bears to get slaughtered by GB with both teams coming out of the last games the way they did. Bears a little high, even though the game was hard to take much away from and GB coming in angry after a rough loss. I hope I'm wrong on this

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Rain no rain, it does not matter. Justin and the crew have positive experience with it. Go Bears!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I fully expect the bears to get slaughtered by GB with both teams coming out of the last games the way they did

It would not surprise me in the least if Fields has a really solid game, but the defense surrenders like five Rodgers TD passes by the fourth quarter.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
It would not surprise me in the least if Fields has a really solid game, but the defense surrenders like five Rodgers TD passes by the fourth quarter.
I think the Bears offense will struggle mightily because I think packers have a really good defense and the Bears offense still is pretty limited outside of fields who still has a lot to prove

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
220 yards passing with another 30-40 on the ground. 3 combined TDs (passing and rushing).

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I have never seen a happier and more confident Justin Fields than I did at the end of Sunday's game. I am really hoping that swagger carries itself to Green Bay.

I am also hoping Getsy uses more favorable weather to sprinkle in more designed QB runs.

That all happens and I am going with about 250 yards passing with another 60 rushing and 3 total TDs by ground and/or air.

BEARZ
That's almost exactly what i was thinking when opening the thread. I'm looking for Fields to get it going with Kmet in particular.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears offense will struggle mightily because I think packers have a really good defense and the Bears offense still is pretty limited outside of fields who still has a lot to prove

Vikings moved the ball at will against the Packers. Receivers wide open and no pass rush.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I am honestly over the statistical argument here. Is he winning? Is he the catalyst for the wins we get? Is he growing as a passer? Is he seeing more of the field and making good reads?

The numbers only matter to those posters that want to argue about games they do not watch.