What Chicago Bears gamble with offensive line weight tell us about the offense

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

A reporter asked Jenkins if he’d be just as good following his weight loss transformation this offseason. Jenkins wasn’t sure he’d be as good as he was or strong.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So this thread was started 16 minutes before the "other" one on the same topic ??

Anyways .. faster ( because of leaner and less weight ) should translate to a much more effective running game for sure, especially in the 4th qtr.

Also, power is directly related to speed so our oline should still be generating the same or more power as they get quicker

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So this thread was started 16 minutes before the "other" one on the same topic ??

Anyways .. faster ( because of leaner and less weight ) should translate to a much more effective running game for sure, especially in the 4th qtr.

Also, power is directly related to speed so our oline should still be generating the same or more power as they get quicker
We’re running out the clock in the fourth quarter this season?

mecha

Liked Posts:
stop posting things. seriously. if you want to be on the CCS main site, then go be on the CCS main site. I won't read any of your material. you promoting your shit on the forums when no one else that writes for the site does says a lot. I think it's called "desperation".

seriously. go away.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We’re running out the clock in the fourth quarter this season?
Hahaha
For sure we can watch the opposing Dlines sucking for breath thru their open mouths in the 4th qtr
.. although it would be nice to have a lead on occasion in the 4th for a change