What do Chicago Bulls fans think about Dwyane Wade?

James Dwayne Bosh III

Enjoying warm weather
Liked Posts:
Seeing as he's from Chicago and a Chicago product who happened to be recruited by a school in Wisconsin and drafted by a team in Florida, he's still a Chicago guy.

Do you ever have a feeling of pulling for him when he's not against the Bulls?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I pull Lebron James because he's so damn good. Wade I feel a little different about. I have a feeling this is FBS.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a huge Wade fan.

We were born exactly one block from each other and I am friends with one of his cousins. Wade is cool in my book, except for what he said about the Bulls last year. He's my favorite player in the league and has been since he came in, except for when he plays against the Bulls.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love wathing Wade play. Not the player thathe used to be but an absolute killer/rip your heart out type player. Massive amoutns of respect for his game

James Dwayne Bosh III

Enjoying warm weather
Liked Posts:
As person dislike him:

Wade questions Bulls' loyalty - Chicago Tribune

Someone Is Missing Bewteen Bosh, Wade

IMO him and Riley had this thing planned all a long, he faked meetings with the Bulls and caused us to miss out on other FAs

That's probably is a good reason to dislike him being a Bulls fan. But that's just good business if true. And this is a business....not to the fans it's not. But to the players, coaches, and owners, it's a business. It's their job. Football is the same way. It's a cut throat world and sometimes you have to be a little slimy to get what you want.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
That's probably is a good reason to dislike him being a Bulls fan. But that's just good business if true. And this is a business....not to the fans it's not. But to the players, coaches, and owners, it's a business. It's their job. Football is the same way. It's a cut throat world and sometimes you have to be a little slimy to get what you want.

I just dont know how he could do something like that to the city he "loves" I actually ripped up and threw away a wade jordan shirt my parents bought me for christmas a couple years ago, last night lmao

sabixx

Liked Posts:
hes not from chicago. hes bad-mouthed the bulls every chance hes gotten,and illegally tampering is not 'good business' its cheating, and theres no reason to like him.

Bulls fans who claim they still like a player like wade after all hes done to discredit and ruin the bulls chances, isn't really a bulls fan.

Wade is one of my least favorite people in the world,and if he got shot in the face tomorrow Id laugh.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
i like wade as a player a lot but my respect for him as a person has slowly decreased after this summer. i know that lebron is gonna be childish and take everything for granted and i felt that bosh would have that kind of attitude too but i thought that wade was better than that. i still like him though.

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
hes not from chicago. hes bad-mouthed the bulls every chance hes gotten,and illegally tampering is not 'good business' its cheating, and theres no reason to like him.

Bulls fans who claim they still like a player like wade after all hes done to discredit and ruin the bulls chances, isn't really a bulls fan.

Wade is one of my least favorite people in the world,and if he got shot in the face tomorrow Id laugh.

I give an exception to Glide2keva he is friends with wades family and has been to his draft parties ect

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I dont really care about him. I wanted him in 2003 when he was drafted and felt we would have easily taken him at 7 if Riley didnt snatch him up. We pissed off Riley by taking Rose in 08, but he'll get the last laugh as he's about to have another title.

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
I dont really care about him. I wanted him in 2003 when he was drafted and felt we would have easily taken him at 7 if Riley didnt snatch him up. We pissed off Riley by taking Rose in 08, but he'll get the last laugh as he's about to have another title.

We'll see, no one has played better in the playoffs than Dallas so far... I think that Corey Brewer signing will pay off the series

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
Oh, I guess I got confused seeing as he was born in Chicago, grew up in Chicago, and went to high school in Chicago.

But he's apparently not from Chicago...my bad.

I think he is basically saying he disowns him as being from chicago... he didnt mean it literally

Jonah Puls

Liked Posts:

:nelson:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've got something for lame wade.

notwhatheexpectedp1.gif

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I give an exception to Glide2keva he is friends with wades family and has been to his draft parties ect
Of course I wasn't feeling what he said about the Bulls. But we are from the same neighborhood and that means more to me than anything. I don't root for him when he plays the Bulls. I love nothing more than seeing the Bulls beat him, because he's not playing here.

But to deny my connection to him and our shared to connection to the Washington Park area of Chicago is to deny my own upbringing.

As a Player, I love his game. It's straight Chicago ball, just like Rose plays. Rose plays more true the Chicago style because we never call fouls on the streets. We don't bitch about fouls, we just get back on D and embarrass the guy with a steal or a block.

like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shm2ZODSVEo]YouTube - ‪HD - Derrick Rose's Huge Block On James Johnson Vs Toronto Raptors - April 2nd 2011 (720p)‬‏[/ame]

But as far as everything else is concerned. I'm a Bulls fan first and a player fan second.

James Dwayne Bosh III

Enjoying warm weather
Liked Posts:
Rose plays more true the Chicago style because we never call fouls on the streets. We don't bitch about fouls, we just get back on D and embarrass the guy with a steal or a block.
Uh, what?

Did you watch the Bulls-Pacers series? You can't tell me Rose didn't complain about fouls. Not that there's a problem with it. Jordan and Kobe both did it. It's how you break down refs to get you calls later in the game. It's strategy. It's the NBA way.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
Yeah, this is why I don't care for him much...he is a great player though, I hold him in high regard...but this was just unnecessary and untrue...

Same here. I'll respect his talent......I no longer have respect for him off the court.