Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
i forgot all about fishing..on my list..we're planning to go to the lake tomorrow 07/03/2020 (Fuck Yeah Fridays!..FYF) with my rods and of course the jet ski too, the fam is gonna have a picnic on the shore to watch the fireworks that people are going light up tomorrow, some people we know from the lake posted about it yesterday..:sneaky::love:
(y):poop:

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I miss my boat. Don't need to go 65 on the water anymore

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong though. It's Hambone.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Exactly.

I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I usually play hockey with my kids, or deforest my property.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You fell a lot of trees?
I try to when I can. The house I bought last year sat on 2 acres, and there was nothing done to the property for probably 10 years. I have cut well over 50 trees down of all sizes. I have another 10-12 I'm going to cut down this weekend maybe, and another 12 that I need to cut up that were taken out by a storm. only problem with the storm ones is I have found cooperheads chilling out over there, and I dont feel like wrasslin them.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I try to when I can. The house I bought last year sat on 2 acres, and there was nothing done to the property for probably 10 years. I have cut well over 50 trees down of all sizes. I have another 10-12 I'm going to cut down this weekend maybe, and another 12 that I need to cut up that were taken out by a storm. only problem with the storm ones is I have found cooperheads chilling out over there, and I dont feel like wrasslin them.
I thought Bigfoot likes trees

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I thought Bigfoot likes trees
Haha not this one. I just like using my chainsaw. I do have an order of 50 maple and 50 pine trees coming from the forestry to plant around our property.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Haha not this one. I just like using my chainsaw. I do have an order of 50 maple and 50 pine trees coming from the forestry to plant around our property.
I lowkey love planting trees, bushes, shrubs, etc lol. I only have halve an acre though so I'm kinda maxed out at this point and in the middle of a subdivision so I don't need 100ft trees that can cause lots of damage. Maybe one day I'll move out to the boonies with some land.

What did 100 trees run you or does your state/city have a tree planting program? I was able to get most of mine for free. County does a tree program every year to encourage planting them. You can get 2 per year and are first come, first serve.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Exactly.

I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching.

dont do ommy like that....he was never birthed, only egg hatched.