what do you think?https://youtu.be/PEak60Xo5DY WHAT YA THINK

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The truth is we don’t know if things are better or not. However we do know the bums Nagy and Pace are gone and we have something to look forward to with this new coaching staff and GM. Only time will tell. And it’s going to take more than 1 season to find out if we are a better organization.
We don’t know if it’s going to be better, true. But we do know last year those positions were awful, and it would be extremely difficult to be worse. And even if they are not better to start the season, they have potential to greatly improve. All Nagy proved to do was go backwards.

Add that to the easy schedule, and it’s hard to see how they won’t improve. I can understand fans being gunshot and skeptical, but outright believing they will suck? That’s just stupidity…

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
We don’t know if it’s going to be better, true. But we do know last year those positions were awful, and it would be extremely difficult to be worse. And even if they are not better to start the season, they have potential to greatly improve. All Nagy proved to do was go backwards.

Add that to the easy schedule, and it’s hard to see how they won’t improve. I can understand fans being gunshot and skeptical, but outright believing they will suck? That’s just stupidity…
There is always potential to get better when an organization brings in a new GM and coaching staff. Like I mentioned, it’s going to take a few seasons to see if the team has actually improved. Everyone thought the Bears improved after Nagys first season, but realistically it was a fluke year. It really isn’t stupidity to think they might suck, because they have to prove they have gotten better

Visionman

Liked Posts:
There is always potential to get better when an organization brings in a new GM and coaching staff. Like I mentioned, it’s going to take a few seasons to see if the team has actually improved. Everyone thought the Bears improved after Nagys first season, but realistically it was a fluke year. It really isn’t stupidity to think they might suck, because they have to prove they have gotten better
As I said, thinking they might suck is one thing. Proclaiming this early they most definitely will suck is quite another, as many are doing around here…

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The OLs biggest issue last year was coaching putting them in a bad spot. I think we'd love to believe this coaching staff will be much better but they have no track record to say they will, so until games are actually played they are an unknown. Defense was bad and could still be, especially if Quinn gets moved at some point leaving them with no pass rush
I think we assume they are better because they can't be worse plus there appears to be discipline and enforced effort. Still early though. Te schedule seems a lot easier but SOS also seems to be very different year to year.

Last edited: