What does Mitch do at an above average level?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He’s not incredibly accurate. He’s not smart enough to read defenses at an above average level. He doesn’t have a rocket arm like Rodgers or Mahomes. He doesn’t run enough for his mobility to be considered above average. Can anybody please tell me what exactly he as an individual does at an above average level? If the answer is no he should not be getting an extension and should be replaced next season.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s not incredibly accurate. He’s not smart enough to read defenses at an above average level. He doesn’t have a rocket arm like Rodgers or Mahomes. He doesn’t run enough for his mobility to be considered above average. Can anybody please tell me what exactly he as an individual does at an above average level? If the answer is no he should not be getting an extension and should be replaced next season.
he pisses you off

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He is an above average run. Just because he and Nagy too dumb to use it doesn't mean that he isn't above average in it. This was born out last year when he did use it.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He is an above average run. Just because he and Nagy too dumb to use it doesn't mean that he isn't above average in it. This was born out last year when he did use it.
Like you say I think Mitch was too scared to run this year. Nagy probably did try and make him into a pocket passer but he was definitely gun shy because of his shoulder too.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it just me or did it feel like anytime a cutler ball was intercepted it was going for 6 the other way? Well, Mitchell Trubisky is the only active quarterback with over 750 pass attempts to have not thrown a pick six. Stolen from reddit which was stolen from pfr:

start drafting up that extension, pace

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let you know in 3 weeks.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
His optimism is way above average, has OP even seen his pressers?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He does have an above average hard count, but his biggest strength is mobility. Mitch has top5 mobility at the QB position, he's still kind of derpy about using it, but when his run game is on it's as good as it gets outside of BAL.
And Arizona, and Seattle, and Dallas. Top five might be borderline but he is for sure above average, imo top 10.

Yet to be seen on durability, taking the hit required for the moment, but if I were him I would go down maximizing his best weapons, his feet, speed and sturdy body. Doing so will greatly open up and make easier the aspects of game that are coming to him with difficulty.

Any other advice from coaches, former QBs, agents, or WAGs is wrong in his case because its important to HIS success in HIS era of NFL, and furthermore, hes good at it. Its his key to a successful second contract. Fight for your career like it's your life Trubs!! It is! The city and fans will only love you unless you win, unfortunately, but everyone will respect you if you show how much fight their is inside of you.

Last edited:

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
He's a workout warrior and combine stud. Looks good in shorts and tank top, got Pace all excited.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
First, is anyone legitimately talking about an extension?
second, work and study
Third, lead. I don’t think I’ve heard anyone from the team say anything bad about him, either publicly or through “unnamed sources”.
Fourth Epstein didn’t kill himself
Fifth Aaronitout hates autistic people and threatens people’s families.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
He's got a legit Halloween costume game. I'd rate him 'above average' in that category.