What does Mitch do at an above average level?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
still LOL when anytime spent like 2 pages in the IGT trying to debate that the first throw to anthony miller wasn't special because he didn't hit him fully in stride for a TD.

It was 3rd and 4 on their own 16 and the dude has the balls to throw it 35 yards down the field.

I guess it's okay to shit on mitch but isn't ok to praise him.
You’re obsessed with me. Get over it. When a guy has to slow down for the pass, it’s not a dime. Sorry but it’s true. Good for Mitch not overthrowing him by 5 yards

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He’s elite at turning off TVs and wearing earmuffs.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You’re obsessed with me. Get over it. When a guy has to slow down for the pass, it’s not a dime. Sorry but it’s true. Good for Mitch not overthrowing him by 5 yards

No one is obsessed with you dummy, you're legit about the only one on this forum still hating on mitch for no fucking reason.

Kid had two great games in a row, instead of hoping it continues you'd rather just trash him.

Thats not called being a fan, dude. Not at all.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I mean you STILL believe mitch doesn't start next year. You are probably the only fucking one on here delusional enough to think that.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No one is obsessed with you dummy, you're legit about the only one on this forum still hating on mitch for no fucking reason.

Kid had two great games in a row, instead of hoping it continues you'd rather just trash him.

You are obsessed. This is like the 5th time I’ve seen you mention me. Who knows about the posts I haven’t seen.

i do hope it continues. I’ve said as much but thank you for continuing to show your ignorance. You constantly ready my posts and obsess over me yet can never get it right.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mean you STILL believe mitch doesn't start next year. You are probably the only fucking one on here delusional enough to think that.
Sorry I’m not like you, who bases his opinions on group think. Remember when you came out pretending to give up on Mitch because everyone else did? Even though it’s a farce because you defend him at every turn. Gotta protect earmuffs from the big bad internet posters. Owwwwwweeeeeee

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
22 wins. (Drafted the same day as D Watson (22 wins) and P Mahomes (21 wins) with a shitier O line and less offensive weapons).

He's clearly a developing young QB, who will grow into a very good QB the longer he's with the Bears. Not as flashy as either of his counterparts but someone who I think has the capacity to lead the franchise if he's given the time.

Would benefit from a veteran in the clubhouse who could support that development - who isn't Chase Daniel

Sure as hell a lot better to watch than Cutty

PeppersSweater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is more on the WRs they need to see the jump and get vertical. On one of them last week no one ran a route over 10 yards.
I actually edited my post from “WRs” to “offense”, because as soon as someone on the O line jumps and starts pointing fingers, the play is dead. But yeah, WRs, et al, could stand to study the Packers on this.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He will face veteran and possible rookie competition. Maybe a 2nd round pick.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
22 wins. (Drafted the same day as D Watson (22 wins) and P Mahomes (21 wins) with a shitier O line and less offensive weapons).

He's clearly a developing young QB, who will grow into a very good QB the longer he's with the Bears. Not as flashy as either of his counterparts but someone who I think has the capacity to lead the franchise if he's given the time.

Would benefit from a veteran in the clubhouse who could support that development - who isn't Chase Daniel

Sure as hell a lot better to watch than Cutty
I lost brain cells reading this shit

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Mitch has already taken a Jay Cutler amount of hate in Chicago in only one season, and came back swinging and kissing titties. I’d go to war with the guy. To answer OP’s question. Above average in toughness.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
He’s not incredibly accurate. He’s not smart enough to read defenses at an above average level. He doesn’t have a rocket arm like Rodgers or Mahomes. He doesn’t run enough for his mobility to be considered above average. Can anybody please tell me what exactly he as an individual does at an above average level? If the answer is no he should not be getting an extension and should be replaced next season.
He is above average in running the ball. It is Nagy who is below average in using that advantage.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Low IQ are the ones who don't support Trump.
Only someone with a low IQ would say this. You're essentially saying around 50% of voters in this country have a lower IQ than you, @Urblock and Trump. There would be no tech industry in the US if that were the case. Actually, we would probably be watering our crops with Gatorade.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

40604061Look at these mentions but not a single @. Just love talking about me with other people. You smell like something but I just can’t place it...4062

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Run is the answer

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Only someone with a low IQ would say this. You're essentially saying around 50% of voters in this country have a lower IQ than you, @Urblock and Trump. There would be no tech industry in the US if that were the case. Actually, we would probably be watering our crops with Gatorade.
I would say more then 90% and you already do water your crops with Gatorade. 1 more time just for you. I DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP. I do think he has done better then what I expected him to do.

Last edited: