What ever happened to 'Packer Nation' troll..

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
He quit bragging about the Packers. Is there a reason?
All signs point to Packers are going to be one and done again. ;)

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Maybe he has a life, family, and a career to tend to. Maybe he doesn't have much spare time to kill by schooling little Bears fans.

I do see the obsession with me continues though. As I have said before...you can purchase my autograph for $19.95 on autographsale.net. Thanks for the fandom though!

EQ is looking great at camp as WR2 on the outside. Weird that some of you claimed that EQ would not be lined up opposite Mooney with the first team.

Too funny

images (13).jpeg

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He forgot to let his melted cheese cool off, prior to using it as masturbation lube...3rd degree burns to hand and penis

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe he has a life, family, and a career to tend to. Maybe he doesn't have much spare time to kill by schooling little Bears fans.

I do see the obsession with me continues though. As I have said before...you can purchase my autograph for $19.95 on autographsale.net. Thanks for the fandom though!

EQ is looking great at camp as WR2 on the outside. Weird that some of you claimed that EQ would not be lined up opposite Mooney with the first team.

Too funny

View attachment 21302
Weren’t you banned?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Weren’t you banned?
You can read my comment right? I'd say no, I'm not banned.

Did you get your EQ #19 jersey yet? I had predicted sales rising by the end of the camp. Weren't you one of those that said EQ may not make the 53? Why ask...You will lie and say you thought EQ will be a starter in this offense.

bite-my-ass-95fff8f2af.jpg

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You can read my comment right? I'd say no, I'm not banned.

Did you get your EQ #19 jersey yet? I had predicted sales rising by the end of the camp. Weren't you one of those that said EQ may not make the 53? Why ask...You will lie and say you thought EQ will be a starter in this offense.

View attachment 21303
Yeah you were banned and no I didn’t think EQ would be a starter??‍♂️

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Yeah you were banned and no I didn’t think EQ would be a starter??‍♂️
I was "banned"? News to me. What was I "banned" for?

We will see if EQ can stay healthy, but yeah like I said from the jump, he is your #2 if healthy. Maybe it was that Bears51 idiot that said EQ was WR5 at best.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

Too funny

View attachment 21302
See I thought it was a coincidence that your absence coincided with that slow motion video of Rodgers that made the rounds.

Glad to know you're alive and well!

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
See I thought it was a coincidence that your absence coincided with that slow motion video of Rodgers that made the rounds.

Glad to know you're alive and well!
Wait, you didn't like Aaron's homage to Nicolas Cage? One of our greatest actors. Now, Con Air wasn't near the performance that Leaving Las Vegas was, but anything Cage is in is a must see.

Aaron likes Pacino as well...stay tuned...

John Wick and Cameron Poe were good though.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Wait, you didn't like Aaron's homage to Nicolas Cage? One of our greatest actors. Now, Con Air wasn't near the performance that Leaving Las Vegas was, but anything Cage is in is a must see.

Aaron likes Pacino as well...stay tuned...

John Wick and Cameron Poe were good though.
I don't think Aaron has the stage presence to really match Nicolas Cage. I'd suggest he stick with football and leave the acting to the pros.

It was a decent attempt, though.

mecha

Liked Posts:
all Packer fans at CCS are misguided shitlords. it's like people on Twitter posting their GOTCHA ZINGERS!!!111 on Twitter against politicians that are wrecking our country; they don't count. bragging on the Packers alleged successes at a Bears board isn't elevating anyone.

don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, kid

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Too funny

View attachment 21302

That's a pretty cheap price bro. You are way more legend than that!

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
'Maybe he has a life, family, and a career to tend to. Maybe he doesn't have much spare time to kill by schooling little Bears fans.'

Troll, in the past two months momma let you use her laptop. Now you are limited because of school?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
'Maybe he has a life, family, and a career to tend to. Maybe he doesn't have much spare time to kill by schooling little Bears fans.'

Troll, in the past two months momma let you use her laptop. Now you are limited because of school?
Bruh, you aren't fooling anyone. You are obsessed enough with me to have started a thread that exposes that I live rent free in your head.

Now, don't attempt to fake troll me when you know you love me.

That's some little kid shit for sure. That will get you ignored.

stop-it.gif

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Bruh, you aren't fooling anyone. You are obsessed enough with me to have started a thread that exposes that I live rent free in your head.

Now, don't attempt to fake troll me when you know you love me.

That's some little kid shit for sure. That will get you ignored.

View attachment 21308
Live rent free in your head comment….Who have we heard that from before? Hmmm