What happened to Jason Peters at the end?

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
For the final few series, when it was still important, Alex Bars replaced Peters? I think it happened after the sack/fumble when it was like 2nd and 34. Peters didn't dive for the ball that was in front of him. Didn't look like he sustained an injury at all. I think he was gassed, but was wondering if anyone else could venture a guess.

I think that's the formula for Peters...he gives you quality snaps for the first couple of series, but then his play gradually declines. Maybe he needs to be spelled throughout the game.

Bust

Liked Posts:
The Bears are getting beat up and it's only week 4.

Mack, Monty and Hicks already beat up. Mack was on all fours on the sideline, that never looks good for a football player, lol. He missed out on a lot of plays after that.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
An old guy starts out great then declines as the game progresses?

Water is wet

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
This was the first game the Bears actually had some sustainable drives, of course he's tired.

Bust

Liked Posts:
This was the first game the Bears actually had some sustainable drives, of course he's tired.

O line was beastin. James Daniels was planting people. On the 9 yard td run by Monty, Daniels took his man from the 9 yard line and drove him backwards deep into the end zone, lol

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
O line was beastin. James Daniels was planting people. On the 9 yard td run by Monty, Daniels took his man from the 9 yard line and drove him backwards deep into the end zone, lol
Even Jimmy Graham took a DB from the LOS all the way to the fucking bench on one run. That's the most effort I've ever seen from him on a block, even if it was a DB, he's trying?

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Even Jimmy Graham took a DB from the LOS all the way to the fucking bench on one run. That's the most effort I've ever seen from him on a block, even if it was a DB, he's trying?

I saw that too! I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed it.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I guess it hold true that asking an O-line to run block is one of the easiest things they can do to help them out. Not sure it is sustainable without more downfield throws.