What happened to Marcus Cooper?

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
He was playing well then got hurt but has been healthy for like a month now. He could have relived Fuller today when he was getting embarrassed.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Fuller wasn't getting embarrassed. Great back shoulder throw and a one-handed catch is gonna burn most corners in the NFL.
Hundley had far too many plays with all day to throw.
Wanna see a DB embarrassed watch #20 Amukamara on the TY Montgomery TD run.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Fuller wasn't getting embarrassed. Great back shoulder throw and a one-handed catch is gonna burn most corners in the NFL.

Fuller had a couple missed tackles as well. The entire defense got owned from a team without a running game, without a good QB, and without several offensive linemen. This means they were outcoached and outprepared.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
All of our Corners tackle like 8th grade powder puff girls.
Fuller gives way to much cushion at the line of scrimmage as he lacks elite speed. And that lack of speed causes him to keep his head down running from behind on the deep shit.
His only game is giving huge cushion and breaking with the receiver on medium down and out / in routes.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
All of our Corners tackle like 8th grade powder puff girls.
Fuller gives way to much cushion at the line of scrimmage as he lacks elite speed. And that lack of speed causes him to keep his head down running from behind on the deep shit.
His only game is giving huge cushion and breaking with the receiver on medium down and out / in routes.

Well none of this is true.
Fuller, for one, is an excellent tackler typically. He led the team in tackles before the Saints game.
He didn't have his head down running on the Adams catch. He turned for the ball and his hand was literally between Adams' 2 hands, hence the need to catch it with his right AKA outside hand.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Fuller, for one, is an excellent tackler typically. He led the team in tackles before the Saints game.
He didn't have his head down running on the Adams catch. He turned for the ball and his hand was literally between Adams' 2 hands, hence the need to catch it with his right AKA outside hand.

Fox's team, yet again 3 years in a row, lost it's spark during a bye week.
Watching Floyd and Fuller get trucked for a 1st down by their 3rd string RB on a drive that they HAD to get a stop showed all you needed to see. Packers wanted it more than the Bears

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He was playing well then got hurt but has been healthy for like a month now. He could have relived Fuller today when he was getting embarrassed.

what games were yo watching, cooper was getting his ass beat play after play!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah. Cooper has sucked all year. He won't be back

PickSix

Liked Posts:

You may be right on the one play that you mention. Mine was a general observation.
As for his tackling stats, that’s a reflection of our LB group inability to stay on the field. His stats are paltry compared to anything leading the league.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
You may be right on the one play that you mention. Mine was a general observation.
As for his tackling stats, that’s a reflection of our LB group inability to stay on the field. His stats are paltry compared to anything leading the league.

Well he's a corner, not a LB or safety. Of course his tackling stats aren't going to be up there with those guys in the middle of the field. And even your general observation is incorrect when it comes to his play this year. If you're going back 2 years to make your observation, have at it.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Well he's a corner, not a LB or safety. Of course his tackling stats aren't going to be up there with those guys in the middle of the field. And even your general observation is incorrect when it comes to his play this year. If you're going back 2 years to make your observation, have at it.

Ok. I’m convinced. Hope we resign him.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He got 1 snap on the game.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

He missed at least 3 tackles and allowed more guys to get open and catch passes then just the two you mentioned. I love what Fuller has been doing so far but yesterday was not a good day for him at all.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
what games were yo watching, cooper was getting his ass beat play after play!

I can't remember which game it was out of the 2 or 3 Cooper started before getting hurt but he had a really good game with some great plays in that game but of course had some bad plays in other games so i wouldn't say he was getting his ass beat play after play.

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
Cooper should have been cut after that moronic move he did on the blocked FG vs. the Steelers...

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Exactly! The Bears' pass rush was ineffective for the most part. Even a mediocre QB looks like an all pro when he's got all day to pick out an open receiver.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It’s a pace free agent odds are he sucks

Denim Chicken

Liked Posts:

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/9298...b-brett-hundley-throws-dime-to-davante-adams/

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/9298...-TD-pass-to-Davante-Adams-vs-Bears--110384796

Both times Fuller's head isn't turned around to the QB or ball and he has no idea where the ball is. And on the deep ball he actually commits PI grabbing Adams' hand before the ball gets there.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
https://twitter.com/NFL/status/9298...b-brett-hundley-throws-dime-to-davante-adams/

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/9298...-TD-pass-to-Davante-Adams-vs-Bears--110384796

Both times Fuller's head isn't turned around to the QB or ball and he has no idea where the ball is. And on the deep ball he actually commits PI grabbing Adams' hand before the ball gets there.

Doesn't matter that his head wasn't turned around on the TD. He was beat by the scramble. Knowing where the ball was wasn't going to prevent a TD. On the deep ball, you can't knock him for a penalty that wasn't called. And OK, his head isn't really looking at the ball, but he knows where the ball is. And if that pass was anywhere other than the outside arm of Adams, it would have been a PBU. Also, I responded to a guy saying his head was down running because he got beat. Clearly not the case.