Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It does appear that some people got the spread in Houston going:

Newsweek
It doesn't play favorites. I bet there were fewer mask wearers in southern states across all denominations.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
It's simple:

If they play:

The owners are racists for exposing their predominantly black employees to potential health risks of a virus and their doubly racist for "drafting" predominantly black athletes as employees.

If they dont play:

The owners are racists for depriving their predominately black employees income and doubly racist for not providing incoming employees a chance at a job.

Either way, time to take a knee during the anthem and display of "a flag that represents a racist system and country" (but hey, dont forget it's not about and never has been about ; the flag)

This is just a stupid post. Don't watch NFL if you are that bitter.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
This place is like Days Of Our Lives..... You can skip a week or two of shows, jump back in, and lo an behold! Your favorite character is still an asshole.
I'm glad to hear I'm your favorite character here. I am a big fan of me too. So no answer to my question then. Your name kinda fits, sheep. How is your sugarpill sheep? Is it tasty?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
But how does everyone think that will impact the draft/college players and player contracts etc? Would college players that choose to leave be free to sign as a free agent? Would there be some kind of supplemental draft (and then maybe increase the rounds for the 2022 draft?). how about the draft order?

I have been waiting for a thread that can civilly discuss all of these questions, but literally every thread instantly devolves into this nightmare:

It's simple:

If they play:

The owners are racists for exposing their predominantly black employees to potential health risks of a virus and their doubly racist for "drafting" predominantly black athletes as employees.

If they dont play:

The owners are racists for depriving their predominately black employees income and doubly racist for not providing incoming employees a chance at a job.

Either way, time to take a knee during the anthem and display of "a flag that represents a racist system and country" (but hey, dont forget it's not about and never has been about ; the flag)

Now instead of discussing how the NFL is going to respond to current events...I am subjected to learn which of the lot of you are more than just football dumb.

So to the OP, we will just have to wait and see.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.