What happens to the Bears front office this off season?

What happens to the Bears front office this off season?

• Nothing happens. Suck it bitches.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Nagy Fired, Pace stays

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Nagy and Pace both fired

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Nagy Fired, Pace "kicked upstairs" replacing a retired Ted Phillips. New GM and coach.

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I can offer you two a voucher for two so you can offer sizzling hot takes to each other hours after the game but you would have to take the red line

Rise

Liked Posts:
I see the last one as well which is a completely undeserved promotion. That’s what usually happens in soulless corporations like the Bears though, some undeserved who you know guy is the boss.

I believe we have an in house GM candidate as well. Might as well give him the spot as I do want the GM to still be connected to Fields.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy is the Mel Tucker of offense, he'll be gone. Pace I believe will stay, they gave that GM head hunter guy too much money to let him go just yet.

I would can them both but I'm not the Bears.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I see the last one as well which is a completely undeserved promotion. That’s what usually happens in soulless corporations like the Bears though, some undeserved who you know guy is the boss.
Like Ted Phillips?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy is done at the end of the year - the media pressure will be immense because many of the talking heads trashed Dalton and said it was total incompetence to NOT start Fields - how dumb is that take now...they are going to be embarrassed and take it out on Nagy (ends justifies the means for Bears fans).

I don't buy Pace getting kicked upstairs - he hired Nagy. If Fields doesn't do what WE ALL THOUGHT - hit the ground running - Pace looks like he whiffed on Mitch and Fields.

Pace could get fired. Look at that o-line giving up 9 sacks today.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
They're both safe, barring a 3-5 win season. I'm not sure there's anything the Bears can do for Ryan Pace to lose his job. I'm puking as I typed this, but there's a very real possibility ownership will allow Ryan Pace to pick another head coach.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If this is the offense all season, I don't see how Nagy can survive. But, nothing surprises me when it comes to the McCaskeys.

I think Pace is safe.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Doesn’t fucking matter. This team is light years behind the top teams in this league. They don’t understand the need for offensive linemen. Fields will fade into ignominy because the bears are too stupid to build a team for him….they’ll fire Nagy and hire his clone: another no talent conman looking for a big payday…

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where do you guys get that Ryan Pace is safe?

What evidence exactly leads you to believe this?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Last one.

I've had a feeling pace isn't going anywhere for a while.

For as much as his drafts have been hit or miss, his business side as well as developing a new state of the art facility for the team have been extremely on point.

I could see it going the last way as well, but not ruling out them both being gone.

And I think the rumors of Philips retiring are likely coming from him not wanting to work for the McCaskey kids, knowing they don't want to run the team and just want out.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

This is a message board with a poll asking for opinions.

Since when does anyone need evidence? This isn't Bears CSI (although after that Browns game, we may need someone to identify Nagy's body).

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If i have to read between the reality leaves i am guessing that @Hal9000 has no idea how inheritance tax works but denigrates his piehole anyway

msadows

Liked Posts:

Only the fact the NFL has been grooming him to do teddys job for a while.

He's got an MBA in marketing, and has attended the NFL executive program in Stanford.

People think he's a scout, he's really not. Dude is trained to deal with the numbers as much as any GM in the nfl.

I also doubt teddy wants to be here much longer either. Dudes old. The family also loves pace, which might not matter if ginny passes.

It's all just guessing, to be fair. I heard this topic brought up by jurko last year and it made sense to me. He's the first guy I heard bring it up.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:

For me it’s nothing more than instinct. I don’t believe he had a real hand in hiring Fox. Mitch was a miss and Nagy has been a disaster. But I feel they will give him a chance to hire a HC and a chance to see if Fields is the guy.

The pressure ;deservedly so) will be too high to keep Nagy.

Right or wrong, I think Pace is well liked by ownership and isn’t going anywhere.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Have you seen Pace's hair?

Face of the franchise....he's not going anywhere