What happens when they lose to the Bengals?

jive

Liked Posts:
What happens?

There will be a bunch of garbage trucks filled with ripped off dicks in the streets of Chicago.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's this perception that Fields will "save" the season. Or garner more wins. Fields cannot fix this. Whether he starts or not is irrelevant. There are simply too many holes. This ship is sinking fast.

If I were the owner, I would fire Pace and hire a temporary GM to trade Montgomery, Mack, and Roquan.
Fuck you lol
Wtaf trade the best players you have for what? Peanuts? How about just focus on building around those core guys u just mentioned

Bust

Liked Posts:
What's worrisome is the curry rice eating defense had not 1, not 2 but 3 defensive coverage breakdowns.

uh oh

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Ummm guyzzz we winning dis game! Andy Dalton revenge game!!!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
What's worrisome is the curry rice eating defense had not 1, not 2 but 3 defensive coverage breakdowns.

uh oh
I thought the bears were a lock to win like every game this season? That confidence dried up quickly

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
No need to be a Karen, no one said 17-0 fats
I just figured I'd give you shit about your over the top confidence in a bad team. Same as I would have expected if the Bears miraculously won

90sBullsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Kansas City Royals
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Kansas City Chiefs
  1. Minnesota Wild
  1. Northern Iowa Panthers
I watched most of the Bengals game yesterday, and all of the Browns game against my Chiefs. I think 0-3 before finally getting a break with the Lions is almost a certainty at this point.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Hot Take

Joe Burrow isnt as good as the media and public in general thinks he is. everybody Is still in the honeymoon phase with him. And for some weird reason it seems like everyone wants to anoint him as this sure fire future star. I’m not sure though. I bet his career ends up being very pedestrian. when the talking heads go on about him though you’d think he was this great player. I don’t know though. I mean he looks decent.

That LSU team was loaded. Look at the two receivers he was throwing to. I’m not saying he sucks. But I’d bet his career will end up being more Andy Dalton like than Phillip Rivers.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Honestly at this rate the bears might lose to the lions. Two really awful teams.
The Lions have a much better offense, and the same crappy defense the Bears have. So Lions have a slight edge.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
By no means would I bet on a Bears win next week but I do think the pass rush will look better against the Bengals Oline. That will help the secondary (but not if they keep blowing coverages).

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Losing to the Bengals would be a tough blow considering our schedule. But seeing how atrocious our defense is, I could see Burrow putting 30+ on us easy.

And does anyone see a Dalton led offense scoring that much? Not me!

I'd imagine the leash would be really short against the Browns the following week.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Losing to the Bengals would be a tough blow considering our schedule. But seeing how atrocious our defense is, I could see Burrow putting 30+ on us easy.

And does anyone see a Dalton led offense scoring that much? Not me!

I'd imagine the leash would be really short against the Browns the following week.
Would you like to admit you were wrong about Pace and the level of talent on this team or are we going to pretend like that wasn't a thing?