What is the worst bruise you have ever had from playing football or another sports related bruising youve encountered in your past?

Worst bruise of your entire life and how it happened?

• Total voters

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This is sort of a little bit on topic due to the news today that Andrew Dalton was unable to perform his quarterbacking duties due to a rare type of bruise that bruises the actural bone and not just a bruise that you get like under the skin that looks bad but is acturally a nothing burger because nothing is broken under-neath just a little discoloration and discomfort from the blood clotting and swelling.

So what was your worst bruise?

I myself have had all sorts of bruises but the worst one was when I broke my nose bone in multiple places which caused bruising underneath both eyes and of course my nose itself. I got if from getting smacked with a bowling ball when someone who had slippery hands from gravy fries let go of their ball in the wind up and the ball flew out the wrong way and hit me while I was filming them wind up to throw. It hurt like heck!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Potential Thread of the year candidate. Mods please LOCK!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Way to use the poll feature. I've also not heard any news on Dalton yet, so that's interesting. His knee did look dislodged on that plant step in the replay.

Curious...10 votes, but only 4 voters? We can vote on multiple worst bruises?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is sort of a little bit on topic due to the news today that Andrew Dalton was unable to perform his quarterbacking duties due to a rare type of bruise that bruises the actural bone and not just a bruise that you get like under the skin that looks bad but is acturally a nothing burger because nothing is broken under-neath just a little discoloration and discomfort from the blood clotting and swelling.

I myself have had all sorts of bruises but the worst one was when I broke my nose bone in multiple places which caused bruising underneath both eyes and of course my nose itself. I got if from getting smacked with a bowling ball when someone who had slippery hands from gravy fries let go of their ball in the wind up and the ball flew out the wrong way and hit me while I was filming them wind up to throw. It hurt like heck!

Good topic.

Back in 2011 I had just bought a new cooler for talegating at the Falcons/Bears home opener. We were doing a game where the cooler was in my buddy Jimmy's pick up and we were taking turns seeing if we could stand on top of the cooler on one leg while chugging tall PBR cans without falling. Needless to say, I got a little reckless and "lost my balance" and racked my nuts on the side of the pickup trucks bed. Had a bruise from my left private area almost all the way down to my knee for a couple weeks.

Worst part besides the bruise was that I missed the USA National Kubb Championship for the first time. Was really bummed about that as our team was really good and we had a shot at worlds that year.

buttscoot

Liked Posts:

I had a bone bruise when I tore my ACL.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Was hitting an approach shot on the 10th hole with my back to the 18th tee.
Heard Fore about the time a snap hook tee shot from 18 one hopped up from the ground into my left calf.
Hit so solid the ball dropped behind my foot.
The giant yellow blue/green bruise had dimple marks in it.
Could almost read “Maxfly”.,, (who the fuck plays maxfly?)
Couldn’t pull my toes up for a week.

Finished the round though…. luckily we had plenty of liquid pain killer in the cooler!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I promised @Grimson I would not really go into details about these incidents anymore. Plenty of people here know the story though new guy with 2 posts. Also welcome!

At that time I believe the Bears were encountering long snapper issues and everyone was a bit on edge.

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I was a college freshman. Dude who was a state champion from Providence HS challenged me to a best out of 3 takedowns. He beat me on the first and I took him on the second. He was furious. He got me over his shoulder in fireman’s carry position and I said “Don’t do it! Don’t do it!” He then drilled my shoulder into the dorm hardwood floor (It was in the main hallway). Had to go to ER because of the pain. Nasty contusion, no structural damage.