Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
- Football officiating (I get paid for it, but I still call it a hobby)
- Golf
- Cooking
- Running
- Weightlifting
- Slowly but surely doing more wood building projects
- Pretending to be able to do home maintenance.

M63.gif

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right now, not much. My little monsters take up too much of my energy

As soon as they’re a little older I’d like my hobbies to be:

Getting back to a gym-we have looked into a few new, giant indoor climbing gyms near us that also have free weights and the classes and all the other shit

Spending time with my sons camping in the mountains-I miss my mountains so much

Guns/shooting- I have a few pistol build plans I’d like to get to. I also want to transform my hunting rifle into a dual purpose, long range rifle and eventually build my own ULR capable rifle

A background noise-level interest I have is cars. I think my next car is going to be a BMW 335d that I’d like to tune and maybe do a bit of turbo work to. I want a dual purpose German/diesel hot rod

Last edited:

CurryKia

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Houston Dynamo
  1. Brooklyn Nets
  1. Atlanta Falcons
  1. Arizona Coyotes
  1. Alabama A&M Bulldogs
Gym,books,leading the battle-rap platform.. I can`t even say if those listed are hobbies, I am doing it almost everyday.
also sometimes I am going for tricking my wife with the help of free android spy apps cheating spouse software lol
Thats funny when shes going for a walk with her friends and I am updating all her ways :LOL:

Last edited:

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gym,books,leading the battle-rap platform.. I can`t even say if those listed are hobbies, I am doing it almost everyday.
Man, I wish I had the time to read books. I have enough added to my audible wish list to last a really long time so it’s not a big deal. There are a few that I wish I could get though

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I grow ultra hot peppers and make hot sauces with them.

I like to cook, smoke meats and generally enjoy working in the kitchen.

I collect DVD's
I have witnessed the DVD collection and it is massive!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pretty much any outdoor physical activity and an extra plus if I can take my dog - hiking, biking, running. Frolfing has been my go do during the pandemic to drink beers with friends, socially distanced of course

I will read occasionally, but don't do it enough.

Pre-Covid - Visiting local breweries/craft beers. Maybe I should start brewing my own?

Home Improvement projects where I have no clue what I'm doing but always figure it out

Novice cook

Netflix

And my newest Covid hobby that my wife got me in to - Yoga. Holy fuck, I've never slept so good. It also helps that the instructor has huge boobs and a great ass and since I'm a beginner I have to watch her to figure out how to do stuff

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I figure it would be more productive than chugging multiple bottles of night train every day.....
If you want to insult me try harder. I know that could be a problem for you. Hell give it a shot.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Pretty much any outdoor physical activity and an extra plus if I can take my dog - hiking, biking, running. Frolfing has been my go do during the pandemic to drink beers with friends, socially distanced of course

I will read occasionally, but don't do it enough.

Pre-Covid - Visiting local breweries/craft beers. Maybe I should start brewing my own?

Home Improvement projects where I have no clue what I'm doing but always figure it out

Novice cook

Netflix

And my newest Covid hobby that my wife got me in to - Yoga. Holy fuck, I've never slept so good. It also helps that the instructor has huge boobs and a great ass and since I'm a beginner I have to watch her to figure out how to do stuff
Don’t brew your own.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I grow ultra hot peppers and make hot sauces with them.

I like to cook, smoke meats and generally enjoy working in the kitchen.

I collect DVD's

I used to collect VHS tapes until DVDs came out.

CurryKia

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Houston Dynamo
  1. Brooklyn Nets
  1. Atlanta Falcons
  1. Arizona Coyotes
  1. Alabama A&M Bulldogs
Man, I wish I had the time to read books. I have enough added to my audible wish list to last a really long time so it’s not a big deal. There are a few that I wish I could get though

I am reading approximately 17-20 minutes a day. Usually, this is 10 pages, and there are no progress on that side since 2017, then I was reading also 10 pages~ a day xd
Happy case that The Irishman is written exactly by chapters, average page quantity of which are exactly 10~ :)
By the way, now I am trying to give up fiction and go for science books etc.
But my technical english is not on a decent level, with the help of services like this with Technical Manual Translation Services for Your Foreign Cooperation included in it I managed to understand it well.
On this website I catched the way of translations,not just apps and services list, their lists in Internet are also good,you know,sometimes lists are not that good because some of them are paid.

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am reading approximately 17-20 minutes a day. Usually, this is 10 pages, and there are no progress on that side since 2017, then I was reading also 10 pages~ a day xd
Happy case that The Irishman is written exactly by chapters, average page quantity of which are exactly 10~ :)

Please don't take this the wrong way.

But who the fuck are you?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
wakeboarding, video editing, home improvement has moved from hobby to full time job it seems- have a ton of stuff to do right now but would rather work on other things.

What I want to do the most on my down time lately is tinker with my cars, so I suppose that is my main focus at the moment.

I also have a desired hobby- welding. I am an ultra novice with metal work and that is a skill I have always wanted to have. once the rush of shit I HAVE to do is done, I might take up a class or something.