Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
If were you, I would just lick them and send them on their way across the country/world. It's literally postage bro. Pay your bills.

Might get more value selling the collection.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I know that one of the sheets is worth like 50$ but other than that I have zero clue

Maybe take it somewhere that can give you the value on that type of thing. I'd sell it easy. People love that shit. Or hold it if you think it will go up in value. Maybe wait until the pandemic is over.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no idea where you would go to donate a small collection...some online charities accept stamp and coin collections, but only with the idea that they are valuable and can be sold for money to benefit the charity.

You could find a coin and stamp store to at least let someone tell you if they have any value.

Go to a couple different shops and people. I know a guy that for screwed after only going to one.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
I used to be into Sports Cards and stamps. Took a big break, sold everything off. Back into cards now.
Best time to be in cards now. Especially basketball.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rolling coal in my king ranch
Working 6 and 7 days a week
Thats about it

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Assistant soccer coach for 7 year olds
Ref boys and girls (6-12 year olds) soccer games
Weightlifting
Watching TV shows/Movies
Traveling- when I have time and money
Golf - wife loves golfing. she had a golf scholarship in college. I suck at it. I go just to drive the cart and drink.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Assistant soccer coach for 7 year olds
Ref boys and girls (6-12 year olds) soccer games
Weightlifting
Watching TV shows/Movies
Traveling- when I have time and money
Golf - wife loves golfing. she had a golf scholarship in college. I suck at it. I go just to drive the cart and drink.

I have never tried golfing.
I am pretty convinced that if I picked up a club and started to learn, it would consume me.
Gonna save that for later in life when I am broken down and cant do anything else, so I wont feel bad about the absorption.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have never tried golfing.
I am pretty convinced that if I picked up a club and started to learn, it would consume me.
Gonna save that for later in life when I am broken down and cant do anything else, so I wont feel bad about the absorption.
I honestly suck at it, but it's fun. I assume I like it for the same reasons that people who go fishing like fishing

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol..wait, people go fishing for actual fishing? I just assumed it was for the bonding experience and the banter
Hell no...I ride along because there's beer, and I like riding in a boat...I know people that are deadly serious about the fishing part...we rent a house on a lake in Michigan every other year or so...my wife's family has been going there forever...my BIL has a map of the depths of a 2600 acre lake in his head...he brings a fish finder, but it's insane to watch him move the boat with the trolling motor...he doesn't need the damn finder, he knows when he's out of position.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I honestly suck at it, but it's fun. I assume I like it for the same reasons that people who go fishing like fishing

Golfing for me was worth all the frustration for those four or five great shots you made each round.

I suck at golf but I always seem to hit a few good shots each round I play, the more frequently I play the more frequently I get those good hits. But yea, usually it is more about the beer and being outside for a few hours.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Had a stint in the mid 90's....is it as good as it was then? I've got cards, but haven't paid attention in forever...

I still have all of my old sports cards and gaming cards. I am sure some of them are valuable, but I cannot bring myself to price them out and sell them.

They represent hours and hours of entertainment and they do not take up that much space.

Besides, maybe I will want to rock out a MTG game someday just for fun.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still have all of my old sports cards and gaming cards. I am sure some of them are valuable, but I cannot bring myself to price them out and sell them.

They represent hours and hours of entertainment and they do not take up that much space.

Besides, maybe I will want to rock out a MTG game someday just for fun.
Nerd