What makes Dallas so much more talented than everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dallas' problems are awful coaching and Jerry Jones. Jerry is an awful GM and he allows his players to get complacent because he has no idea how to run a football team. Wade Phillips is the perfect coach for him, a spineless moron who none of his players respect.

regoob2

Liked Posts:
Philadelphia:
QB- Vick and then also Kolb, so they have depth
RB- LeSean McCoy. The dont go 3 deep but only one guy can get the ball.
WR- DeSean Jackson
WR- Jeremy Maclin
TE- Brent Celek
DE- Trent Cole
DE- Brandon Graham
OLB- Ernie Sims
CB- Asante Samuel
S- Nate Allen

I guess I dont see a massive difference.

Maclin, Graham, Sims and Allen have all done nothing.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Only one RB can carry the ball is the stupidest argument I've heard saying a backup RB doesn't matter... exactly who carries the ball with any skill when Shady comes out for Philly. I have no clue right now, is Lorenzo Booker still on the team? Having a great backup or another guy who can be a starter is a huge factor, besides you know RBs can catch passes and block in passing, not just run the ball.

Eagles have massive wholes, their offensive line is a mess that's why they'd be so much better off with Vick over Kolb right now. Even then both are more unproven at this time than Romo who knows how Vick handles a full game starting not against a Lions secondary and line-backing corps in coverage who prepared for him.

Their defense is also failing. People kept saying the stupid argument how the Eagles never gave McNabb help yet somehow they were always in the playoffs... they always gave him the best help with their draft and FA, they kept refreshing to keep a consistent top 5 defense. They lost their leader on and off the field there have none of the energy and less smarts on the field. There's a significant talent downgrade. I expected before the year both to be at best 8-8... maybe in the Eagles case a nice 8-7-1

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, you ruined your argument by mentioning Lorenzo Booker. Not only was he a massive trade bust for the Eagles, he's out of the league and in the UFL.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
No I mentioned him because I have no clue who the Eagles have behind McCoy that's how irrelevant their 2nd back is.. no more Booker, Westbrook, Staley who have been their backs the past 3 years, so other than McCoy I'd have to look it up...

Okay so I seem to remember after looking it up hearing they got Mike Bell.. but he has done nothing so far. He was good filling in last year for the Saints but overrated as anything special, I remember him constantly being in Shannahan's doghouse.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Every year the media hypes us Dallas. And Every year it's a fail..

Status
Not open for further replies.