What measures need to be taken by ccs before the Bears actually play their first game of the season?

greg23

Liked Posts:
He's literally on vacation. Why do you assume he is banned?
Haha.....here come the alts/fanboys

To help in your educational journey:

1) the mod banned him yesterday

2) when banned, you cant find the username/doesnt auto populate when you @ someone

But I'm sure he's in some exotic location, with no access internet; but will magically reappear from his "vacation" the instant the ban ends.....as usual.

Carry on

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Haha.....here come the alts/fanboys

To help in your educational journey:

1) the mod banned him yesterday

2) when banned, you cant find the username/doesnt auto populate when you @ someone

But I'm sure he's in some exotic location, with no access internet; but will magically reappear from his "vacation" the instant the ban ends.....as usual.

Carry on
ĺ

He's in Singapore bro. He's not gonna ccs there.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Of course he is

Nor surprising to see you fail at reading comprehension

You're going on and in about banning sub culture and the simple truth is that he is on vacation. I'm sorry you won't be able to contact him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sometimes you aren't able @ posters on CCS and it isn't because they're banned. I've DMd mods to ask if certain posters were banned in the past because @ never worked and they weren't banned.

@Grimson is indeed in Singapore. He sent me pictures of his lunch, a beautiful looking nasi biryani.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
ENjoy your ban. I will give this site one thing, it's the hardest site or group I've been in to actually get banned, but you manage to repeatedly do it.
...??? I'm on vacation in Singapore and don't have time to deal with tranny loving idiots like yourself and @greg23. Maybe I'll make time to mock you when I'm home next week. Thanks for thinking of me though.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Who the fuck vacations in Singapore? Are you going somewhere else or....?

Have your Zam Zam mutabark, go to a couple of three Hawker centers then get on your next flight to somewhere else. Vacationing in Singapore is like vacationing in equatorial Charlotte with better food. Seventy-two hours max, maybe another day. Anything more than that and you're missing the plot.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Who the fuck vacations in Singapore? Are you going somewhere else or....?

Have your Zam Zam mutabark, go to a couple of three Hawker centers then get on your next flight to somewhere else. Vacationing in Singapore is like vacationing in equatorial Charlotte with better food. Seventy-two hours max, maybe another day. Anything more than that and you're missing the plot.
Didn’t you vacation in Peru for the flute bands?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Interestingedly enough I have in recent years since diving literally head over heels first intowards the blockchain and web.3 metaverse of excelerant internet monetization, developed some deep relationships through businesses with nearly a dozen people from Singapore and while I have been there a handful of times they really love to come to my Chicago downtown condos as well the northern cabin in Wisconsin for that rustic living experience where the roads are gravelly and you're allowed to carry around a gun without hiding it like just out in the open you can have a gun along with anyone else ?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Everyone needs to post their predictions for every player and team in the league, so that it can be referenced later during arguments. And if you're wrong about anything it should be used to mercilessly shame you while you spend your entire existence atoning for being wrong.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Interestingedly enough I have in recent years since diving literally head over heels first intowards the blockchain and web.3 metaverse of excelerant internet monetization, developed some deep relationships through businesses with nearly a dozen people from Singapore and while I have been there a handful of times they really love to come to my Chicago downtown condos as well the northern cabin in Wisconsin for that rustic living experience where the roads are gravelly and you're allowed to carry around a gun without hiding it like just out in the open you can have a gun along with anyone else ?

Did Jesper go with you? Or was he busy fixing a roof?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Bus everyone out to Golden Gate Park, consume shroom micro-doses, and form a drum circle.

pass on the micro part... handfuls my guy, handfuls......

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Then you and 90% of of the board couldn't afford to post here

The 90% also don't live in their Mom's basement like you do with her paying the bills.