What should the White Sox do about their catching situation?

Sam Gutterman

Liked Posts:
With Yasmani Grandal scheduled to return, the White Sox will have a roster decision to make. Should they carry three catchers or send another position player down? I wrote about it here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trade for Soto. Fuck catchers.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trade for Soto. Fuck catchers.
The haul Nationals got was total trash.
I have to think Mendick and Rodon would have had a chance to pull it off with the Padres getting him for a busted top prospect and a pitcher overcoming the yips.

They tell us Sox called Angels on Otani?

I’d love to hear what the package was? Was it the Soto offer? I feel like you have to trade for two all-stars there, and Soto is better at hitting than Ohtani is at hitting and more elite of a hitter than Ohtani is a pitcher.

These guys need to gather ammo before a blockbuster, you don’t acquire the ammo trading mendicks away for rentals and letting qualified offer Rodons go for nothing.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The haul Nationals got was total trash.
I have to think Mendick and Rodon would have had a chance to pull it off with the Padres getting him for a busted top prospect and a pitcher overcoming the yips.

They tell us Sox called Angels on Otani?

I’d love to hear what the package was? Was it the Soto offer? I feel like you have to trade for two all-stars there, and Soto is better at hitting than Ohtani is at hitting and more elite of a hitter than Ohtani is a pitcher.

These guys need to gather ammo before a blockbuster, you don’t acquire the ammo trading mendicks away for rentals and letting qualified offer Rodons go for nothing.
You really believe they went after otani? I bet they went after him the same way they went after machado. A total low ball offer just to try to get a news headline hey we tried and were rejected. What did the Sox offer machado 150 mil less than what he got? Lol. You know they didn’t offer shit for otani it was just for the news headline