What talking heads do you trust and distrust?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Important to Note: a lot of guys that may be mentioned in this thread are not paid to be right.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I think he thinks out what will get a reaction out of people and says that

Idk....I don't really get that. He admits to wanting to follow the "tire fire" headlines because it makes for good radio, but when talking sports in general I fell he gives good reasons for his thoughts. I may not agree with him on all things, but at least I understand what he values and his rationale behind it.

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
the idea of trust is too vague for me. trust every word they say as fact? no, life isn't that black and white. I trust each and every one of them to be exactly who they are, be weighed by their own biases and experiences, and do what they feel is best to further their own self interests. I trust that with enough exposure to them, I can start to judge how they think and therefore temper what they say according to what I have rationed their biases to be and pick from that reasoning the elements that seem to have merit.

Footballback

Liked Posts:
the idea of trust is too vague for me. trust every word they say as fact? no, life isn't that black and white. I trust each and every one of them to be exactly who they are, be weighed by their own biases and experiences, and do what they feel is best to further their own self interests. I trust that with enough exposure to them, I can start to judge how they think and therefore temper what they say according to what I have rationed their biases to be and pick from that reasoning the elements that seem to have meri

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
They ALL talk out both sides of their mouth!

They don’t know shit and the reason they are called “talking heads”.

P.S. - If they knew what they were talking about, they would be on a NFL team payroll.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Orlovsky is the biggest asshat that smeared Justin Fields. Not sure if I should thank him for helping drop his stock which allows him to go to the Bears or call him the idiot he is!
You can thank him in this great thread HERE

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trust...None of em

Distrust...All of em

Last edited:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
P.S. - If they knew what they were talking about, they would be on a NFL team payroll.
That's not really true at all. Most of them have been there done that. Probably don't want to deal with the stress and time commitment and depending where they work, are probably paid better.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only part I like about any of those sports talk shows is the competition the women have as to who can look the sluttiest!

smilebit

Liked Posts:
I like
Brett Kollman
Draft Dr Phil
That's good sports
The GOAT house
Schlegdaddytv- waiting for him to burst a blood vessel
The sports fury
The Chicago Audible- they can be dry though
Tom Grossi- he's a puker fan but he's funny
Run Pass Opinion- not as good as Kollman but not bad

Not saying I trust them completely but I try to get a lot of different takes

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
What happened to Jay Mariotti? I miss his stupid takes on things
Something with a DUI, and a felony arrest for stalking/threatening/harassing/assaulting his ex gf, while under a court order to stay away from her.