What talking heads do you trust and distrust?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
9poe.gif

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Troy Aikman is pretty solid IMHO.
Joe Buck is such a tard. Says the most obvious unresearched shit only...in addition to his Aaron Rodgers man-crush. ??
Tape Never Lies is a favorite. Their content is all over, but they were the best live draft coverage and film vids are fantastic.
Chicago Audible is also decent and family friendly for those that matters to (kids in the car).

Stephen A can disappear anytime and sports will be better for it. He's such a useless tool who love himself beyond anything and is almost just as annoying when not talking with those dismissive faces he makes...like he's in a dance battle watching his "opponent" or some shit. Dude belongs on some reality show that's scripted drama. Only says something to get people riled up, NOT for accuracy or validity.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Troy Aikman is pretty solid IMHO.
Joe Buck is such a tard. Says the most obvious unresearched shit only...in addition to his Aaron Rodgers man-crush. ??
Tape Never Lies is a favorite. Their content is all over, but they were the best live draft coverage and film vids are fantastic.
Chicago Audible is also decent and family friendly for those that matters to (kids in the car).

Stephen A can disappear anytime and sports will be better for it. He's such a useless tool who love himself beyond anything and is almost just as annoying when not talking with those dismissive faces he makes...like he's in a dance battle watching his "opponent" or some shit. Dude belongs on some reality show that's scripted drama. Only says something to get people riled up, NOT for accuracy or validity.
Agree with the Stephen A….automatically change the station when I hear he is coming on. Him and most of the other non players especially Bernstein. I “trust” the people who actually played the actual sport they are talking about but I do like to listen to Jeff Joniak on the Bears report.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Low key I like Willie McGinest on NFL network. Just good analysis from a former player and doesn’t intentionally try to make hot takes. Always get good insight from him, some shows on nfl network are not bad

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree with the Stephen A….automatically change the station when I hear he is coming on. Him and most of the other non players especially Bernstein. I “trust” the people who actually played the actual sport they are talking about but I do like to listen to Jeff Joniak on the Bears report.
By and large I agree. There certainly are some idiot former players who also fail to research and are more than willing to jump to conclusions to support a narrative for clicks & likes. Steve Smith is another one of those goofy bastards who remains a premadonna in the booth.

Mike Golic seems decent overall and he tries, but has missed the mark at times too. He gets it from the player perspective pretty well at least & will call out coaches, players, and agents when they deserve it. Tom Waddle is another one. He's usually pretty good, but even he stretches himself too thin to fully grasp Chicago sports correctly sometimes. It's nice when they at least admit what they don't know when making guesses. The ones who flat out speak as if it's truth when unresearched and wrong are the pissants.

Overall, Journalism has little to no integrity anymore. I'd really be curious to go to school for that and see what they're teaching for students to get jobs.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was thinking about this today watching Joel Klatt talk about the draft on Colin Cowherd's show. The stark contrast between Joel Klatt's knowledge and understanding of football, and how much of a fucking mongo Colin Cowherd is with his dumbshit hot takes.

So what talking heads and analysts do you trust, and why? And which ones do you think are fucking morons that should just shut the fuck up? Include the bloggers, podcasters, YouTubers, etc. This might be a good opportunity to find out about good sources to watch, learn, and get good insight into the game we all love. :D

Smart guys:
Joel Klatt
- I feel like he's correct more often than not when it comes to assessing players. I'd love for us to throw a ton of money at him and have him come work for the Bears in literally any capacity.
Brett Kollmann - I love his videos, and his tape breakdown. I trust this guy. He's very detail oriented. Kollmann's YouTube
Draft Doctor Phil - A bit of a meatball and he needs to stop rapping, but he does good tape breakdown, and knows his shit. He seems to really know the offensive line. He wanted Mac Jones, but I can forgive him for that. Tape Never Lies

Dipshit fuckstains that need to be fired yesterday:
Colin Cowherd
- I know it's probably more about ratings than anything else, but god damn does he say some stupid shit. And people eat it up. Fucking obnoxious.
Jason LaCanfora - I meannnnnn, the dude is just wrong so often. How do people keep paying him? He also hates the Bears, which is super funny.
Trent Dilfer - I seem to fundamentally disagree with everything he has to say. He was a total dipshit on ESPN. Even though that's a bit of the status quo...
All of ESPN - Need I say more?

For the lulz:
I just started watching some videos from a channel on YouTube called ThatsGoodSports. Dude's name is Brandon Perna. He's actually super funny. He's weird as fuck looking, but I really like his videos so far. He's a Broncos homer, but he's miserable, and that's funny.

I shared this with Phil, he said he will rap even more now. lol

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Deion has been bad too. Especially when it comes to his lazy Bears takes.