What Triggers You?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
People who liter

I think i've told this story before, but I watched a car drop a big gulp cup out of there car at a stop sign in my neighborhood. I got out of my car and picked it up. I was just going to take it home and throw it away, but then I decided to go for a walk after I got home to see if I could find the car. Sure enough, it was a few blocks south. I was just going to set it on the car, but they left the window down so I chucked that bitch in their window and went home.
Liter?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Minimum 2-liter here but I always eat my Big Gulp container once I finish drinking it

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
the straw as well. at least the plastic comes out in my poop

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
gosh man, i'm sorry. I just finished up a whirlwind of a weekend. Laid my Gma to rest, then my uncle died and now my Gma's sister husband is in hospice. Flight got in at midnight last night, my kid has an ear infection and can't sleep, and I gotta work today because capitalism. I'm running on cold brew and energy drinks atm

i dont even know who tf the bears drafted smh

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Most people trigger me. The worst are the dumb fucks trying to drive and talk on their fucking phone.

I think you and I actually had a discussion about this before on here... side by side or blind spot drivers.

Those dipshits who for some reason cannot regulate their speed unless they are driving right next to you or in your blind spot.

Adjust your speed 10 under and then 10 over, and there they are like glue.

I often wonder if they even realize they are doing it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think you and I actually had a discussion about this before on here... side by side or blind spot drivers.

Those dipshits who for some reason cannot regulate their speed unless they are driving right next to you or in your blind spot.

Adjust your speed 10 under and then 10 over, and there they are like glue.

I often wonder if they even realize they are doing it.
I do this on purpose after someone tailgates me - side by side, not blind spot. So uncomfortable ?

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's good to see you posting more.
Much appreciated.
I have slashed my screen time to a pre set limit.
I got royally fucked up right before Halloween, some broken bones and some extra issues in the aftermath.
Until the point where I am back to where I was physically on October 30th of last year, my screen time is dictated by my rehab time- cannot exceed the time I am putting in work on devices per day.

Once I am back, I will celebrate by posting the journey.

Till then? This place gets the pleasure of minimal airtime.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have misophonia. If you chew food next to me, I may be thinking about killing you. Serious. I have to walk away. This was more of a thing when having sit next to people at work before the pandemic hoax.

Also morbidly obese comcast customer service reps who repost others’ opinions about football, and then tell anyone who disagrees with he/she/it that they are dumb.

Please share.
WHOA

Relax Olin!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
People who litter

I think i've told this story before, but I watched a car drop a big gulp cup out of there car at a stop sign in my neighborhood. I got out of my car and picked it up. I was just going to take it home and throw it away, but then I decided to go for a walk after I got home to see if I could find the car. Sure enough, it was a few blocks south. I was just going to set it on the car, but they left the window down so I chucked that bitch in their window and went home.
Didn't read the second part but i agree.

I get triggered by fake people. Fake insiders like DBB. Fake football fans like @Mighty Joe Young. Fake heterosexuals like @Leomaz. Posters faking like they know all of these players they've never watched in their life like @dabears70.

and skinny people working the grill at a cheesesteak shop. Fat dudes only please.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When my glass that was once full of beer is then empty.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Public speakerphone talkers.

If someone is near me using speakerphone in public and I am with someone, I route the conversation to something awful and speak loudly.
If I am alone, an extended coughing/throat clearing/snuffling/nose blowing will suffice.

Another is physically capable lazy fucks who park in front of the door at gas stations or coffee shops rather than an actual parking spot.
If they are even slightly overweight I will comment "you know, parking and walking can help with your obesity issue". If they are fit, I fall back on asking what their handicap is physical or mental.

I like this. This is really interesting.

With my buddy Frank's prompting, I used to park at least halfway down the parking lot to get extra exercise and sun... about the last 20 years.

Where I live 99% parking areas have handicap parking.

But lately I realize I just grab a close non-handicap spot (if there's an open handicap spots). It's interesting to think anyone around would be shooting eye daggers at me for doing this, let alone hurling insults at me. But you've given me something to think about. I'm going to go back to exercise-parking spots.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I have misophonia. If you chew food next to me, I may be thinking about killing you. Serious. I have to walk away. This was more of a thing when having sit next to people at work before the pandemic hoax.

Also morbidly obese comcast customer service reps who repost others’ opinions about football, and then tell anyone who disagrees with he/she/it that they are dumb.

Please share.
Interesting! People chewing with their mouths open drives me nuts. A roommate of mine used to do that. It was a big problem.

Chewing with mouths closed... I don't hear it. Or at least it's enough that I can be successfully distracted from the sound.

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I like this. This is really interesting.

With my buddy Frank's prompting, I used to park at least halfway down the parking lot to get extra exercise and sun... about the last 20 years.

Where I live 99% parking areas have handicap parking.

But lately I realize I just grab a close non-handicap spot (if there's an open handicap spots). It's interesting to think anyone around would be shooting eye daggers at me for doing this, let alone hurling insults at me. But you've given me something to think about. I'm going to go back to exercise-parking spots.
If it is a parking spot that is all good- I am talking about the asswipes that are too lazy to drive 15 feet to where the parking spots are and instead create their own in front of the door.

On an unrelated note... saw something today that I used to do when I was a kid that was pretty horrible.
Some kid came in to the convenience store I was at and whipped his wet dollar bills out of his sock.
I was totally guilty of that when I was a kid.
It is amazing I didn't get slapped for it.