What was your favorite decade?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The 90s covered my entire early adulthood where I had the absolute most fun in my life, so I guess that is my very biased favorite.

However, I love the technology of the past decade...so 2010-2020 is really close.

Reactions: DC

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol so triggered by my post you came back later to edit your post and reuse the same joke you've made 500 times the past 2 months.

Speaking of different decades, how did you fake your death pre-internet? Thank God you now have the means to pretend to be dead to complete strangers in hope that at least 1 person in the world would feel bad for you. Real life sucks.
OK Barney, anything you say!!

Don't shoot yourself in the foot now.

foot-x-ray-of-a-34-year-old-man-who-shot-himself-accidentally-in-the-BR4AK1.jpg

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This board needs some Football! Might make people less pissed off until after the game. lol

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
This board needs some Football! Might make people less pissed off until after the game. lol
Are you kidding?..Bear fans get pisssed off the minute of the opening kick...lol

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
He would choose a decade when segregation and lynching was still a thing.
You need some butt hurt cream..That decade was one of Americas finest...Too bad you weren't even thought of then

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The nineties and aughts seemed pretty good in retrospect. I mean, everyone worships the nineties but nowadays the paranoia of the aughts seems quaint to our current societal complexes.

America was probably pretty cool back when it was an industrial powerhouse. Just for the aesthetics if nothing else, its what makes the dull tedium of the fifties maybe not as intolerable as it would initially seem.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So gays, non whites, or females, had no benefit from defeating Nazis?
Half the world benefitted from the Nazis being defeated. You were talking about life in America, saying the 1945-1955 period was the best. I'm saying yes, if you were a straight white male. I doubt you would find many women and minorities who thought their life was better in 1950 than today.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt you would find many women and minorities who thought their life was better in 1950 than today.

I would even go as far to say that most women and minorities did not think their life was any better in 1950 than it was in 1940...rendering the entire Nazi reference moot.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm gonna go with....this thread will continue for at least 5 more pages with BB digging his heels in on a silly position, and it will eventually devolve into him claiming victory for at least another page or 2 in the most childish manner possible. Anyone else seen this movie before?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
So gays, non whites, or females, had no benefit from defeating Nazis?
Everyone benefitted from them losing. In the long run even Germany. Could you imagine if they controlled continental Europe for a generation how fucking Special person everything would be?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna go with....this thread will continue for at least 5 more pages with BB digging his heels in on a silly position, and it will eventually devolve into him claiming victory for at least another page or 2 in the most childish manner possible. Anyone else seen this movie before?
Im gonna guess you think defeating nazis is a silly position

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Half the world benefitted from the Nazis being defeated. You were talking about life in America, saying the 1945-1955 period was the best. I'm saying yes, if you were a straight white male. I doubt you would find many women and minorities who thought their life was better in 1950 than today.
I don't even really think this is true. The fifties sucked for many reasons but it was probably the best time to be a gay until about seven or eight years ago. Black people were just arriving in the inner cities, the decay hadn't occurred yet. The housing projects and all that bullshit was either in its infancy or not even conceived yet. I'm sure women had plenty of chances to be super fucking annoying in the fifties too, I wouldn't worry about them.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well..I doubt that your doubts hold any merit

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone benefitted from them losing. In the long run even Germany. Could you imagine if they controlled continental Europe for a generation how fucking Special person everything would be?
Knock it off calling people and things autistic or Special person. Low class pile of shit begging for an ass kicking.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears