What Will Jordan Howards Revenge Game Stats Be?

What will JHowards stats be Sunday?

• 50- 0tds

• 100- 0td

• 100+ 1td

• 150+ 2td

• 200+ 3tds... Including 90yd run/steamroll EJackson/ HHCD chases Agholor thinking he has the ball

Results are only viewable after voting.

cubby chubby

Montgomery: 67 rushing yds / 22 receiving yds. 0 TD’s
Howard: 22 rushing yards / 145 receiving yds. 4 TD’s receiving.

JesusHalasChrist

Neg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
The best revenge game:

Wentz is injured then the defense gets torched by Josh McCown and Alshon Jeffery. The moron score callers on Monday would be legendary.

Jack Lantern

Jordan Howard will lead the Eagles charge and blowout the Bears, 49-3
The Eagles have a bad secondary. The Bears have a bad QB. Something is going to give.

But yea, O has to score TD's in the red zone and not settle for 3 points. Nagy is ultra conservative cause he hates his QB and doesn't trust Mitch

mecha

with the way how the Bears get bufu-ed on "revenge" games I think Adrian Peterson's and Gale Sayers' records are both going to perish.

(not really, he'll probably amass like 120 yards on the vaunted Bears defense though)

E.F.Hutton

I don't think this is a revenge game for Howard. He was well liked when here, and Jordan knew, along with everyone else, that he wasn't a fit for Nagy's offense. Most people, myself included, wished Howard well in Philly. What we didn't know is the shit show the offense would become.

With that said, however, I don't see Howard having a lot of success against the Bears run defense. Even without Hicks they are still pretty good.