What's the most important thing for the Bears this season?

What's the most important thing for the Bears this season?

• Total voters

Toast88

Liked Posts:
What's the most important thing for the Bears this season? What's priority #1? What's the point of this season?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Buying into the HITS principle, showing good M&M and getting quality play out of the SS position.
/thread

twetz

Liked Posts:
We shouldn't have to bring back Herman Edwards for a lesson that he delivered twenty years ago. If you're goal is winning then you have to address the offense and building your roster and getting the stink of Matt Nagy/Ryan Pace off the team.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This season for me is all about Justin Fields

He flashed great moments of brilliance and stupidity his rookie year. Time to find out which half is the dominant half as he goes into 2022 as the unquestioned starter.

Knowing whether or not they have a QB is the highest priority.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Fields and the offense without a doubt. While winning helps, I'm not delusional enough to think we are winning a championship this year, so I want the offense to find an identity, and I want to see Fields begin to develop into a smart QB that knows when to take a shot, or a check down or when it is smart to take off and keep the defense on their toes.

It all goes back to the o-line and once again we are going into the season, essentially banking on Jenkins to be able to play, and likely play LT. The ONE position that this offense needed more than anything was LT, and nothing was solidified.......No one fell out of the sky after the draft, they waited till late in the draft to take o-line, I'm just not sure how much development Field is going to see if he is getting killed from his blind side on a regular basis......

I hope Jenkins turns into the LT we need, but last year was not a performance you can build off....

My prediction is we become overly reliant on the running game, and we will have some success against some of the weaker teams, but Fields does NOT take the next step because we can not give him more than 1 second in pass protection.......

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I voted winning, because it inherently means Fields developed and the roster became better.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Getting the #1 pick so they can replace Fields.

P.S. It’s a joke you over sensitive twats….

P.P.S. Or is it really Poles master plan??

P.P.P.S. And why wasn’t developing the F.A.P.S. principal an option to vote for OP?

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Getting the #1 pick so they can replace Fields.

P.S. It’s a joke you over sensitive twats….

P.P.S. Or is it really Poles master plan??

Shots fired. I like it.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
A better defense allows for a balanced and full offense to be run. That leads to Fields to be developed properly. Which then leads to more wins (hopefully).

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Staying awake for a full game would be quite the accomplishment for this team

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All of the above. Winning is not happening in any major way but call it being competitive to keep players on song, buying in and hopefully winning 8 or 9 games. Good year for what should be a softer schedule.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
From what it’s looking like right now, have at least 2 guys on the roster now be starting on the OL next year.

Have a DE like Mohammed or this rookie Robinson display enough competence to feel good about having one of them start next year especially if Quinn is gone.

Find a competent 3 tech. Somewhere. Or else it’s going to be cringeworthy seeing teams gut the defense for 5+ a run play.