Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I mean poor playcalling, undisaplined play, bad tackling, psycobabble press conferences. It has been the same thing ever since he has been here, minus a good Fangio defense.

It's like going to a new Star Wars movie and walking out shocked and upset when the story line ends with them blowing up a death star.

I watched the game with such complete blissful indifference, as I will until Nagy is fired. I just enjoyed what I could, which ammounted to David Montgomery, and just pfffted the rest.

I hold out a little glimmer of hope that George will want Virginia to see a decent Bears team before meeting her maker that he may shit can Nagy mid-season, but if being upset that a fish swims, seems sisyphean.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I mean poor playcalling, undisaplined play, bad tackling, psycobabble press conferences. It has been the same thing ever since he has been here, minus a good Fangio defense.

It's like going to a new Star Wars movie and walking out shocked and upset when the story line ends with them blowing up a death star.

I watched the game with such complete blissful indifference, as I will until Nagy is fired. I just enjoyed what I could, which ammounted to David Montgomery, and just pfffted the rest.

I hold out a little glimmer of hope that George will want Virginia to see a decent Bears team before meeting her maker that he may shit can Nagy mid-season, but if being upset that a fish swims, seems sisyphean.
Honestly, I think most feel like you that are posting negatively about this team. I think apathy is alive an well within the fan base.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Honestly, I think most feel like you that are posting negatively about this team. I think apathy is alive an well within the fan base.
Nothing negative about his post, he even mentions the lone positive from last night. What game were you watching?

pablovi

Liked Posts:

Well, you answered your own question.

Fangio defense gave us hope, now we don’t even have that, this is not even an average defense.

So, the Bears now are pretty bad, bottom 5 bad.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Nothing negative about his post, he even mentions the lone positive from last night. What game were you watching?
I did not say he posted anything negative, I said most people feel like him "apathetic" when they post something negative.

There, did breaking that down into a more simplistic way help you comprehend better?

And WTF does what he posted, and what I posted, have anything to do with watching the game.

msadows

Liked Posts:
i am not angry, just impatient.

Not a single reason I can see to not march fields out there next week as the full time starter.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars

Stfu

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think I'm angry. I just think the team stinks and has stunk off and on for a while and folks brought in to fix it haven't.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

No, it is hoping to see young Luke Skywalker and him blowing up the deathstar with the latest 2021 technology, only to find out that the movie is an entire movie of Jar Jar Binks.

R.a7fc288244074ae8eaaaab6abdf0b94b

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing to be angry about. Just suddenly looks like a much larger and longer project to get back to respectability for this team.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
It's year 7 for Ryan Pace...

Year....goddamn....7...

This dude has had since 2015 to build this team, he's had 2 coaching hires.

What do we have to show for it?

1 playoff appearance in which we were meme'd to hell and back thanks to Cody Pussyfoot Parkey. Another where we reaped the benefit of the sheer ineptitude of the NFC and drunkenly stumbled into the playoffs at 8-8, only to get curbstomped by the Saints.

42-56 overall record since 2015
2-10 record vs the Packers
One winning record out of six.

To say any of that is unacceptable would be the understatement of the millennium. It's flat out putrid.

But then our incompetent owners decided that it would be a jolly good idea to bring the guys responsible for this proverbial trainwreck back to make more franchise altering decisions.

Sure, Pace fucked up the last half dozen QB decisions, but we feel REALLY good about this time! Sure Matt Nagy has shown over and over again that he is laughably terrible at crafting an offense on his own. Sure, this defense has gotten progressively worse by the year and is now to the point of pure ineptitude. But we feel this is the best decision for the team!

I don't even think I'm mad anymore. I barely tuned in last night. I'm more so just done with this franchise. Jaded, because they continue to show they either do not give 1 shit about this team and the fans or they are so insanely incompetent that they don't realize how idiotic their decisions are until the damage is done, and even then, they likely still don't. Or maybe both.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
On the one hand, fans are angry because they see other teams make competent personnel and coaching decisions and remain competitive year in and year out without blowing up the cap or trading away all their picks.

On the other hand, Bears fans would still be angry if we had a team like that but didn't win the championship every year, because we are not exactly known for being reasonable or even tempered.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's year 7 for Ryan Pace...

Year....goddamn....7...

This dude has had since 2015 to build this team, he's had 2 coaching hires.

What do we have to show for it?

1 playoff appearance in which we were meme'd to hell and back thanks to Cody Pussyfoot Parkey. Another where we reaped the benefit of the sheer ineptitude of the NFC and drunkenly stumbled into the playoffs at 8-8, only to get curbstomped by the Saints.

42-56 overall record since 2015
2-10 record vs the Packers
One winning record out of six.

To say any of that is unacceptable would be the understatement of the millennium. It's flat out putrid.

But then our incompetent owners decided that it would be a jolly good idea to bring the guys responsible for this proverbial trainwreck back to make more franchise altering decisions.

Sure, Pace fucked up the last half dozen QB decisions, but we feel REALLY good about this time! Sure Matt Nagy has shown over and over again that he is laughably terrible at crafting an offense on his own. Sure, this defense has gotten progressively worse by the year and is now to the point of pure ineptitude. But we feel this is the best decision for the team!

I don't even think I'm mad anymore. I barely tuned in last night. I'm more so just done with this franchise. Jaded, because they continue to show they either do not give 1 shit about this team and the fans or they are so insanely incompetent that they don't realize how idiotic their decisions are until the damage is done, and even then, they likely still don't. Or maybe both.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I said it in another thread, the day setup perfectly for Nagy to shit his pants on the national stage, he did not disappoint.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I love football, and I've just wasted my entire life rooting for the lovable losers. I'm sick of hearing people go "DA BEARS!" and then laughing. This organization is literally a joke. Meanwhile, they try to play it up like we're the most storied franchise in the NFL. Tradition tradition tradition! No one fucking cares.

I honestly don't give a fuck about 1940, and neither does anyone else with half a fucking brain. You know what I care about from 1940? If George Halas could see what happened to his legacy and his franchise, he'd wish he would have committed fucking infanticide when Virginia was born.

I'm from Akron, so I'm also an Indians and Cavaliers fan. Those 2 franchises are dogshit, too(At least LeBron delivered one championship, and it was actually fucking bad ass.). I used to think it would be worse to be a Browns fan, but not really. I'd rather be a Browns fan right now. At least there is some promise in Cleveland. That's how bad this shit is! ?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm angry because my dog gets mad when he sees that I am annoyed.