What's with all the anger?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not mad. That Rams game played out pretty much exactly how I thought it would.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I mean poor playcalling, undisaplined play, bad tackling, psycobabble press conferences. It has been the same thing ever since he has been here, minus a good Fangio defense.

It's like going to a new Star Wars movie and walking out shocked and upset when the story line ends with them blowing up a death star.

I watched the game with such complete blissful indifference, as I will until Nagy is fired. I just enjoyed what I could, which ammounted to David Montgomery, and just pfffted the rest.

I hold out a little glimmer of hope that George will want Virginia to see a decent Bears team before meeting her maker that he may shit can Nagy mid-season, but if being upset that a fish swims, seems sisyphean.

You and I don't agree much, but it looks like we watch the game in the same exact manner.

If I was angry it was but for a second as I was immensely entertained by the fun bad and frankly, didn't have high expectations for the Bears this year anyway.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I mean poor playcalling, undisaplined play, bad tackling, psycobabble press conferences. It has been the same thing ever since he has been here, minus a good Fangio defense.

It's like going to a new Star Wars movie and walking out shocked and upset when the story line ends with them blowing up a death star.

I watched the game with such complete blissful indifference, as I will until Nagy is fired. I just enjoyed what I could, which ammounted to David Montgomery, and just pfffted the rest.

I hold out a little glimmer of hope that George will want Virginia to see a decent Bears team before meeting her maker that he may shit can Nagy mid-season, but if being upset that a fish swims, seems sisyphean.
There's no good reason to get angry over a sports team. Maybe if you have a family member playing/working for the team or you own a stake in the team. Otherwise, it's just stress you don't need in your life. Like to watch football? Ok. Like the Bears specifically? Ok. Then watch the Bears if you want, but as soon as you're getting angry about them (which is stress) then why are you bothering with it (using "you" broadly here of course). Do you need more stress in your life?

I usually have stuff going on on Sundays so I'll miss plenty of games I might otherwise watch. The ones I do watch though I'll just hope to see the team playing well, maybe getting a win but oh well if they don't, cause I like following them and watching them. Where this team is at, I'm focusing in on the young guys that figure to be part of the future of this team cause I think it would be cool to have watched the earlier days of a Roquan Smith (for example) before he became a key piece to making a big run at the superbowl (someday down the line hopefully).

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
There’s nothing to get angry over. It’s pretty obvious that not very many players on this team and coaching staff are all that interested in winning.
nagys disjointed play calling and lack of discipline shows every week but he’s still here. Pace plays riverboat gambler with the draft picks every year and he’s still here. Its the blind leading the blind and we’re still here….

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is how I feel.

CharlieBrownLucyFootball.jpg

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Don't be angry, it's just not worth it. . Don't support this organization by spending money on. As long as they making money nothing will change. This is McCaskey's business, and profit margins are most important. Winning comes distant last, no matter the empty words they spew.