When Dalton falters and they trade Foles

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sign Cam to mentor Fields.

Think about it. You do that and you can start to mold the playbook into one entity and only grow it as Fields begins to surpass Cam.

Starting Fields day one is the wrong move, imo, but Dalton will not be the guy to hold the ship afloat.

Cam would appease the veterans and I think be the type of tutor Fields will respect and pay attention to.

I dont know what happened to Dalton but if he had anything left it would have surfaced with the Cowboys.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't want that head case anywhere near my new quarterback.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Patriots cost themselves the playoffs when the decided Mac over Cam.

Cam did not get out played. He still has something left.

I think a running QB CAN succeed sooner than a pocket passer, but to their own detriment. Go the Steve Young route and coach them up for 2-3 years first (not 7 like Steve), and preserve their legs or you get RG3.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I think the Patriots cost themselves the playoffs when the decided Mac over Cam.

Cam did not get out played. He still has something left.

I think a running QB CAN succeed sooner than a pocket passer, but to their own detriment. Go the Steve Young route and coach them up for 2-3 years first (not 7 like Steve), and preserve their legs or you get RG3.
Because Russell Wilson, Josh Allen, Kyle Murray and Deshaun Happy Endings needed to sit a long time before they started.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Sign Cam to mentor Fields.

Think about it. You do that and you can start to mold the playbook into one entity and only grow it as Fields begins to surpass Cam.

Starting Fields day one is the wrong move, imo, but Dalton will not be the guy to hold the ship afloat.

Cam would appease the veterans and I think be the type of tutor Fields will respect and pay attention to.

I dont know what happened to Dalton but if he had anything left it would have surfaced with the Cowboys.
Even if it was a good idea (it isn’t) it’s WAY too late to be making a move like that. The vets will respect the guy who’s put in the work all offseason, not the drama queen signed off his couch.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Mac Jones was teaching Cam the playbook ….he’s a fn moron