When did you learn JF was the truth?

• Total voters

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
2 dimes make 20 cents, not a elite passing QB.

For me, I don't get caught up with all the new buzz words i.e. "elite", "franchise", "generational" etc.

JF is doing a great job moving the ball on the ground and the air.....while accounting for 3-4 Td's in the last 2 games.
All this with a mediocre OL and wr's dropping key passes.

Total yds 1924. 14 Tds -6 ints

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
For me, I don't get caught up with all the new buzz words i.e. "elite", "franchise", "generational" etc.

JF is doing a great job moving the ball on the ground and the air.....while accounting for 3-4 Td's in the last 2 games.
All this with a mediocre OL and wr's dropping key passes.

Total yds 1924. 14 Tds -6 ints
I'm happy with what I'm seeing too. I'm just not in the (he is a superstar camp) yet. I hope to join one day tho.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
My heart will either collapse with immense sadness and bitter disappointment, or explode with life-validating joy and relief. I much prefer the latter.

As much as our hearts have repeatedly been broken, I'm ready to give it a go. He looks so fearless and ready for the moment. I'm so excited for him. I swear to God, guys. He's going to be the guy. He's really going to be the fucking guy.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
My heart will either collapse with immense sadness and bitter disappointment, or explode with life-validating joy and relief. I much prefer the latter.

As much as our hearts have repeatedly been broken, I'm ready to give it a go. He looks so fearless and ready for the moment. I'm so excited for him. I swear to God, guys. He's going to be the guy. He's really going to be the fucking guy.
Literally.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
I still need to see him beat the packers, even with them playing terrible this year a dommaint win by the fields led offense will make me a true believer, they always find a way to beat us let's see fields go off.

Reactions: DC

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lick my dick. I've always liked Fields and expect him to continue to progress but honestly, it's too early to crown him.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I had a feeling things would click for him at some point, so I was never not a believer. It would have taken some poor play through this entire season to get me to write him off.

jive

Liked Posts:
I was always hopeful from day one, but that run against San Francisco last year made me think he really was special.
This year, when he ran for a first down against NE on 3 and 14 eluding tacklers, I said out loud "If you doubt this kid, you're a fucking idiot!"

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I was always hopeful from day one, but that run against San Francisco last year made me think he really was special.
This year, when he ran for a first down against NE on 3 and 14 eluding tacklers, I said out loud "If you doubt this kid, you're a fucking idiot!"

Lets not forget his passing ability when given time in pocket i.e. dime Td's to Mooney & Pettis. And the clutch pass to EQ vs Miami that was dropped.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If there is one huge indictment against Nagy that should follow him forever, is his failure to develop Fields when he had him. How this idiot who was involved in Mahomes development could not have seen the talent of Fields that was similar to Mahomes and totally screwed it up is all on him.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Do the Bears have the Lombardi shipped before next season or play it Out knowing we have the MJ of pro Football?
Hmmm sounds like they should do some sort of music video about it

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm just now seeing there was a poll. several small dicked lads here it seems.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, when I saw him win the Elite 11 back in high school. I admit that there have been some confidence-shaking games along the way, but he seems to be figuring it out. I think I first posted about it back in 2019. I actually preferred Fields over Lawrence.

Last edited: