When does FA end? (Bears related)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm seeing different reports, one that it ends on the 29th of this month, another that it goes all the way to July 22nd. There's a lot of months in betweenst those dates, and the draft is in the middle.

Anyone else do research on this?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
when you look at it that way, this thing could either end really soon, or go on for quite a while...
Yes but you see in football it pays to be objective, quantitative, and as brass tacks as possible. Football is not about the feels; it is about the snaps.

All that to say, plan your season without regard to the duration of free agency and your team will have a shot

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes but you see in football it pays to be objective, quantitative, and as brass tacks as possible. Football is not about the feels; it is about the snaps.

All that to say, plan your season without regard to the duration of free agency and your team will have a shot
I thought it was all relative but what the **** do I know?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
lots of people who are far more qualified than any of us have been attempting to answer this question for decades

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lots of people who are far more qualified than any of us have been attempting to answer this question for decades
It’s a message board sir. If you didn’t want to come and read about free agency theories maybe you can stfu and crawl back into @Spartan ’s meat curtains

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
starts in the trenches. No idea where it ends though?