When your daughter brings home a Packers hoodie

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another #calledit

Your "jokes" are only funny to you and maybe halfwit humorless incels like @Gunzaan
^^^^
This creep claims to put me on “ignore” and then proceeds to call me out in at least 3 different threads over the next day. What an obsessed sicko. If he isn’t worried about his precious message board reputation, then he’s logging onto his alt Icculus to continue his internet stalking.

The most pathetic thing about this sad and lonely loser who craves internet attention so badly? He will actually get a few more losers and wannabe internet-bullies to give me the ‘ol thumbs down and then reply with the same, tired and unoriginal insults that they always do.

It is a sick, sad, pathetic cycle of retards wishing so damn badly that they were bullies in the real world, instead of half assed wannabes on an internet message board.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
^^^^
This creep claims to put me on “ignore” and then proceeds to call me out in at least 3 different threads over the next day. What an obsessed sicko. If he isn’t worried about his precious message board reputation, then he’s logging onto his alt Icculus to continue his internet stalking.

The most pathetic thing about this sad and lonely loser who craves internet attention so badly? He will actually get a few more losers and wannabe internet-bullies to give me the ‘ol thumbs down and then reply with the same, tired and unoriginal insults that they always do.

It is a sick, sad, pathetic cycle of retards wishing so damn badly that they were bullies in the real world, instead of half assed wannabes on an internet message board.
So many words. So much effort.

You seem so angry.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Snow flake alert.
Nobody was offended by your "joke" but whatevs makes you feel better.

It just wasn't funny. What you do intentianally to be funny isn't funny, just sadly "meh," but continue to blame your audience lol.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^^

INTERNET BULLIES LMFAO. It's a Chicago Sports message board... if you get "bullied" on something ad innocent as that, you are nothing but a giant beta pussboi.

Maybe you should login into your alt @msadows to continue your tired victim schtick.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^^

You probably do that more than anyone else here fwiw.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Gunzaan I noticed you just disliked me 19 times after you were whining about others disliking you. Care to explain?

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Gunzaan I noticed you just disliked me 19 times after you were whining about others disliking you. Care to explain?
Eh? My last 14 PMs are all from you bragging about disliking me. You are sick in the head.

Go ahead and dislike me all you want, I could care less. You/HHM/Burque/etc, aka the attention and reputation whores, are the ones who care about negs and your message board points. ?

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he may be mentally ill. No other normal adult burns sports jerseys as a form of protest/hatred. His excessive disliking is just yet another red flag.
The WWE fan is trying to rationalize adulthood!

Haha... priceless! Thanks for the laugh! ?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh? My last 14 PMs are all from you bragging about disliking me. You are sick in the head.

Go ahead and dislike me all you want, I could care less. You/HHM/Burque/etc, aka the attention and reputation whores, are the ones who care about negs and your message board points. ?

Literally where have I bragged about disliking anyone?