When your daughter brings home a Packers hoodie

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sup boyos

I just got done building a table from scrap wood and hardware to fit the outdoor pizza oven my bro got me last week, after cleaning out the rafters in my garage. Great day to be outside!

@Grimson I'm thinking it's aboot time for Kubb!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sup boyos

I just got done building a table from scrap wood and hardware to fit the outdoor pizza oven my bro got me last week, after cleaning out the rafters in my garage. Great day to be outside!

Cool. I'm fixing an old 8mm machine to send to Gunzann so he doesn't have to write so much.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's severe mental illness I assume. I think I will stop responding to him so he doesn't harm himself or others.

Just put him on ignore, literally the best decision I've literally ever literally made.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sup boyos

That sounds awesome. I’m glad you had a productive day unlike @Gunzaan who disliked every post in sight and then openly whined on the forums about being disliked.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That sounds awesome. I’m glad you had a productive day unlike @Gunzaan who disliked every post in sight and then openly whined on the forums about being disliked.
I'll post pics 2mow if I get the whole rig out to make some pies. I am hearing rain so it might have 2 wait. It was a cool build though, wood and hardware from an IKEA bunk bed I broke down, random 2x4s and some planks from some project I can't even remember. Fastened most of it with a leftover box of deck screws and only had 3 left when all was done.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I'll post pics 2mow if I get the whole rig out to make some pies. I am hearing rain so it might have 2 wait. It was a cool build though, wood and hardware from an IKEA bunk bed I broke down, random 2x4s and some planks from some project I can't even remember. Fastened most of it with a leftover box of deck screws and only had 3 left when all was done.

I love it when a good box of screws comes together and there is just enough to finish without a trip to the Covid Box Store.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Did you remember to leave a screw loose as you sig so future generations know you built it?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Such a hard flex calling someone a beta on the interwebz
Lol no way hahaha @Gunzaan is going after u now? Has he spent all weekend trying to replace me now that he is on my ignore list? Wow