Where are you going after the panny is over?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
My kinfolk and I really enjoy Atlantis. It's an easy getaway to the front door of the Caribbean. Good times. I recommend it to anyone with kids.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Already been traveling in country but just Vegas and Miami. If my friends mud truck is ready next week I might make a trip to Texas for a weekend event.

but after pandemic is under control I want to resume traveling out of country. Last year I was suppose to go to Italy and Israel. That prob won’t happen until next year though. So maybe something new like a trip to Yellowstone park.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
All of the ideas gave me more ideas. Thank you.

I will be pulling my best Clark Griswold impression in Nebraska, South Carolina and all over my gorgeous home state. I absolutely cannot wait a second longer for warm weather.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just wanna go to a sports bar with some friends.
This is an acceptable answer. I can't wait to go out and get fucking plowed at a bar without a care in the world.

I've been to a bar a few times, but always low key places (patios typically) and not in a large group or super late with all the drunkies. Definitely not the same.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
A friend of mine has a hike she wants to do in the Drakensbergs, right at the end of the rainy season so probably early/mid-March. She's hot and has an even hotter KZN accent, so I'll do it. I've also never been to Lesotho, so that'll be fun.

Might be a good year for Banff or Jasper if Canada is open to the USA but not elsewhere. People malign Calgary but its not a bad town.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm going to the pizza hut buffet!
Gonna eat pizza all day! Tired of gas station pizza @HawkBear , I want the really good shit!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm going to the pizza hut buffet!
Gonna eat pizza all day! Tired of gas station pizza @HawkBear , I want the really good shit!
Pizza hut buffet back in the day was fucking lit. You pull up to a joint like this after a soccer tournament with your squad, you know it's about to go down. Nobody out pizzas the HUT

sub-buzz-5957-1498335237-1.jpg

lvqvp66l4w531.jpg

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The deck.
Good view.
Grill
Beer and weed
No fucking people
Watch tv and be happy

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pizza hut buffet back in the day was fucking lit. You pull up to a joint like this after a soccer tournament with your squad, you know it's about to go down. Nobody out pizzas the HUT

lvqvp66l4w531.jpg

"squad"

Fucking commie!

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:

lvqvp66l4w531.jpg
Oh man those red plastic cups full of soda... Pizza so greasy you'd have pimples on your pimples... good times.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A friend of mine has a hike she wants to do in the Drakensbergs, right at the end of the rainy season so probably early/mid-March. She's hot and has an even hotter KZN accent, so I'll do it. I've also never been to Lesotho, so that'll be fun.

Might be a good year for Banff or Jasper if Canada is open to the USA but not elsewhere. People malign Calgary but its not a bad town.

Sweet 10/10 humblebrag bro! ???

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh man those red plastic cups full of soda... Pizza so greasy you'd have pimples on your pimples... good times.
Mini Texas tumblers full of pop. Endless pans of za and table top pac man. No cap it was kinda special