Where are you going after the panny is over?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I need vaca ideas. I have to get out of town for awhile after this whole ordeal. SO - anyone have plans? Or favorite vacation destinations? Preferably international, but I would also accept domestic locations.
Im looking to go to Bora Bora and have first class hookers feed me grapes

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pizza hut buffet back in the day was fucking lit. You pull up to a joint like this after a soccer tournament with your squad, you know it's about to go down. Nobody out pizzas the HUT

sub-buzz-5957-1498335237-1.jpg

lvqvp66l4w531.jpg
100. I played all sports, but it was always soccer tourneys that seem to have us there. lol

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Pizza hut buffet back in the day was fucking lit. You pull up to a joint like this after a soccer tournament with your squad, you know it's about to go down. Nobody out pizzas the HUT

sub-buzz-5957-1498335237-1.jpg

lvqvp66l4w531.jpg

Here is a stupid fact that I know for some reason. Up until about 2013 when the world went Kale crazy Pizza Hut used to be the #1 purchaser of kale in the world simply to put around their salad bar. It wasn't even for consumption, just to make it look pretty.

Apparently they do not do that any longer. I imagine the price of Kale has gone up significantly once people started going nuts for it.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here is a stupid fact that I know for some reason. Up until about 2013 when the world went Kale crazy Pizza Hut used to be the #1 purchaser of kale in the world simply to put around their salad bar. It wasn't even for consumption, just to make it look pretty.

Apparently they do not do that any longer. I imagine the price of Kale has gone up significantly once people started going nuts for it.
This is such a useless fact but I’m glad I know it now. Thanks

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Save me some of those cinnamon breadsticks yo!