Where did the negs go?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@LEOMAZ is now slouched down in a dark corner of a closet somewhere with tears running down his cheeks, OMG no negs!!!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's in the announcement forum.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Look here chunk, ya boy is a bitcher in threads but you report more than him. He must stand taller
Racism from the mods now? Cool. Typical from a dumb Southerner. Maybe you should stop looking in the mirror for a couple days so we don’t have to read through your Momma June rage posts.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look here chunk, ya boy is a bitcher in threads but you report more than him. He must stand taller
giphy.gif

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Racism from the mods now? Cool. Typical from a dumb Southerner. Maybe you should stop looking in the mirror for a couple days so we don’t have to read through your Momma June rage posts.
Racism cause you a chunk. Weird flex bro

msadows

Liked Posts:
Screenshot?

Only time in my 7 years here I have reported anyone is you a little over a week ago for going around making fun of me for being an alcoholic even after I told you multiple times not to.

SilenceS was not the mod I DM'd, It was Zack.

Maybe they noticed the fact you, Gus, and HHM ran around downvoting the people you don't like no matter if their comment is worthy of a dislike.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only time in my 7 years here I have reported anyone is you a little over a week ago for going around making fun of me for being an alcoholic even after I told you multiple times not to.

SilenceS was not the mod I DM'd, It was Zack.

Maybe they noticed the fact you, Gus, and HHM ran around downvoting the people you don't like no matter if their comment is worthy of a dislike.

So @SilenceS was lying about you not reporting?

Cheers m8. ??????????

msadows

Liked Posts:
So @SilenceS was lying about you not reporting?

Cheers m8.

How is he lying? He wasn't the one I communicated with.

It was also a completely separate issue, you know, one that I told you countless times about.

Status
Not open for further replies.