Where on the line backer line will Roquan be playing on the new defence now that the defence is a 4/3 defence?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Middle or weak side is my best guesses but I guess he should be playing wherever he himselve feels most comfortable playing because he is literally the star and leader of the defence now that we are fairly pretty much surely certain that Akeim Hicks is literally a goner.​

What do you people think about this situration?

Last edited:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Middle or weak side is my best guesses but I guess he should be playing wherever he himselve feels most comfortable playing because he is literally the star and leader of the defence now that we are fairly pretty much surely certain that Akeim Hicks is literally a goner.

It really depends on who we draft, but, as of now, I see him playing on the Weakside. This will allow him to make plays in space and use his speed. I know we signed another dude who fits that profile, but I still see Smith at WLB.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It really depends on who we draft, but, as of now, I see him playing on the Weakside. This will allow him to make plays in space and use his speed. I know we signed another dude who fits that profile, but I still see Smith at WLB.
Who's playing the middle then?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Middle or weak side is my best guesses but I guess he should be playing wherever he himselve feels most comfortable playing because he is literally the star and leader of the defence now that we are fairly pretty much surely certain that Akeim Hicks is literally a goner.​

can't build around an outside linebacker and rb in todays nfl. It's a recipe for disaster.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Probably in the same position he’s lined up in 75 percent of snaps in his career.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He has to play Will not strong enough for middle.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Have you ever made a post with out using the word "literally"?