Where to hire off duty police officers in Chicago

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Are there not private security contractors whom employ police/military folks and loan out their protection services?

I thought this was a growing industry, with notions that some municipalities may employ such firms over having a self-managed Police force.

Perhaps I am mistaken.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
^didnt this clown used to be a mod? Good riddance.

The guy is sending an architect down there. Seems pretty obvious it is for some type of redevelopment. Your wimp (and despicable) ass would rather let the south and west side rot before sending anybody down there to do any construction, even with security. So we should just ignore developing the neighborhoods that are in serious need of some redevelopments? Fook right off m8.
So now you don't care about the Revenue. You want to help the poor. Fucking joke.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So now you don't care about the Revenue. You want to help the poor. Fucking joke.

I think the point you've made, but wasn't entirely clear is this.

If you're an employer, you have a duty to your employees as if they were your own family.

Would me, @Ares, personally send most of his family into Englewood with ZERO protection just to see if any of them survive? Yes.

But @Urblock probably would try to keep his people safe for the longevity of the business.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Are there not private security contractors whom employ police/military folks and loan out their protection services?

I thought this was a growing industry, with notions that some municipalities may employ such firms over having a self-managed Police force.

Perhaps I am mistaken.
He should send a Blackrock tactical team down there.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He should send a Blackrock tactical team down there.

Blackrock Tactical on CBS 10ET/9CT

Blackrock Tactical: Chicago

Blackrock Tactical: Los Angeles

Blackrock Tactical: New York

Blackrock Tactical: New Orleans

I think we got a new CBS show-series on our hands that about 11 people will watch for over 2000 episodes.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Blackrock Tactical on CBS 10ET/9CT

Blackrock Tactical: Chicago

Blackrock Tactical: Los Angeles

Blackrock Tactical: New York

Blackrock Tactical: New Orleans

I think we got a new CBS show-series on our hands that about 11 people will watch for over 2000 episodes.
Executive Producer
Dick Wolf

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
So apparently those are mutually exclusive when it comes to redeveloping poor areas now? Quit before you get further behind. You're clearly out of your league here.

@PrimeTime will this project ultimately be beneficial to the neighborhood it is located in?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I contacted the local department and they told me there are off duty officers that do side jobs and retired officers that are in that line of work but it is not their place to put me in contact with them or advice me in any way other than social media and google searches.

Call the roller rink over there. MLK skating rink. Ask who they use.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So apparently those are mutually exclusive when it comes to redeveloping poor areas now? Quit before you get further behind. You're clearly out of your league here.

@PrimeTime will this project ultimately be beneficial to the neighborhood it is located in?
Obviously the project will benefit the neighborhood. But I don't necessarily think it will make the neighborhood any safer anytime soon. I did finally get a reply yesterday from a security firm formed by two former Chicago police officers that worked in this vicinity most of their lives. They're going to set me up with an off duty officer and didn't see any concerns during the day with they type of people that roam the streets at that time. He said the biggest concern in this neighborhood during the day is getting mugged if your walking around alone.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That's actually not a bad idea at all. Are you talking about Rainbow Rink?

He's talking about Rainbow Cone.

The plan is to throw pistachio at muggers until the Police arrive.

Keep up.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That's actually not a bad idea at all. Are you talking about Rainbow Rink?

That's the one! You know they use off duty cops. I was serious. Call them up and see.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
Obviously the project will benefit the neighborhood. But I don't necessarily think it will make the neighborhood any safer anytime soon. I did finally get a reply yesterday from a security firm formed by two former Chicago police officers that worked in this vicinity most of their lives. They're going to set me up with an off duty officer and didn't see any concerns during the day with they type of people that roam the streets at that time. He said the biggest concern in this neighborhood during the day is getting mugged if your walking around alone.
BOOM, JUST AS I SAID. EAT SHIT @Urblock YA DUMBY.

ON THAT NOTE, IM OUT

Bust

Liked Posts:
this officer is a pro with the cpr and available for work. contact her!