Which Bear have you hated more than any other?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Takes a true dipshit to hate a bears player who played before they were even born......par for the course for you.
This is your opinion but maybe perhaps @Grimson has no reasons for disliking more contemporary players to the point of hatred and I'm sorry but I don't believe that the original post specifically specified that the player you are allowed to select to hate had to be a player whomst played at a time when you were acturally alive.

All that being said I am also not seeing in your reply toward his post any sort of answer to his question about the unpossible ability to being in a specific city despite literally not yet even being born into the actural world that city is upon. Care to explain how that even makes any sense at all in the first place?

greg23

Liked Posts:
This is your opinion but maybe perhaps @Grimson has no reasons for disliking more contemporary players to the point of hatred and I'm sorry but I don't believe that the original post specifically specified that the player you are allowed to select to hate had to be a player whomst played at a time when you were acturally alive.

All that being said I am also not seeing in your reply toward his post any sort of answer to his question about the unpossible ability to being in a specific city despite literally not yet even being born into the actural world that city is upon. Care to explain how that even makes any sense at all in the first place?
You're as dumb as him, he's as dumb as you and you are him, while he is you....literally.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
You're as dumb as him, he's as dumb as you and you are him, while he is you....literally.
Your personal attacks upon me are literally useless in their futility as they have zero impact on any component of my being. You are just saying things which make no sense to distract from the actural fact that you don't have a sensible answer to the questions you've been asked.

Have a better weekend I will pray that you don't have the sort of embarrassment you've encountered here in your real life.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How has nobody said Chris Conte? That guy was the worst

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Easy. Matt Nagy

If talking players: Charles Leno - he's a good enough person and worked his way up into being a starter, and no doubt that Nagy's "don't step forward at the snap, cutesy/sneaky OL technique" hurt him and the entire team, but Leno's effort was clearly shit for so long. How he was retained on the team, much less as a starter was criminal to all the QBs he let down. Contract $$ shouldn't have mattered. He was terrible and a textbook case why PFF can be dead wrong sometimes.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I refuse to read this thread. Burn it to the ground.

*Conte, Cutler, Benson.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Never hated a Bear, but I gotta say I was a little pissed off at Grossman's tiny little girl hands in the second half of the 2006 Super Bowl.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Objective observers have a brain..You don't qualify

It's funny though, Vick ? % #nailedit about you. Too bad the entire board could see and say the same thing and you would still claim victory. Been happening for years boyo and it's all grudge and grievance-based lol. Too predictable.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can't believe @Angry Boomer finally feels he's embarrassed himself after all these years.

Probably just scared he'd get another ban tho.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Deshaun Watson and Ray Rice are more likable than Kyle Long.