Which Lions player will be the best to retire from football early?

Whomst will retire in their prime because Detroit and be the best to have played and quit?

• Total voters

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lots of hype going into 2023 with this maybe being the best team that the Lions have ever fielded.

We've seen some true blue and silver stars quit football because of whatever it is that goes on up there in detroit though.

My question is who will quit but be the best player that ended up quitting, all said and done?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Tom Brady played for the Lions, he would have played 8 seasons in the NFL.
And if he played for the Bears? Don't think you thought this one out very well.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lots of hype going into 2023 with this maybe being the best team that the Lions have ever fielded.

We've seen some true blue and silver stars quit football because of whatever it is that goes on up there in detroit though.

My question is who will quit but be the best player that ended up quitting, all said and done?
Who is Berry Sanders?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the city of detroit

It's nice cause it has changed so much but the narrative is still so bad, all the yacht owning, pink plaid short wearing, wage slaving, capitalist pigs have not reinfested

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who is Berry Sanders?
you the same way. just gon retire when the lions shit the bed again

lions win 2 games in a row and look at how excited their fans get, lol. takes some real delusion to still get hyped enough to be disappointed with this shit franchise

mecha

Liked Posts:
And if he played for the Bears? Don't think you thought this one out very well.
it's called humor. to your point though I've been saying a certain breed of Bears fans with the Aaron Rodgers/Patrick Mahomes/Deshaun Watson penis envy are complete fucktards because the Bears historically have not had coaching to effectively NURTURE elevating offensive players to the skill level the aforementioned had exhibited with their respective teams.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More than 8. Fucking gotcha, bitch!
Nah, he would have never ascended to the level he achieved, as a result, never married a supermodel, and might be doing Class B reality shows. And that is if he is lucky, most likely he would have spent the majority of his life holding a clipboard somewhere like Pittsburgh.

At least BArry and Calvin are back with the Lions, and not consistently dissing the team like Kyle Long.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
At least BArry and Calvin are back with the Lions, and not consistently dissing the team like Kyle Long.
OMG NOT KYLE LONG!

Lol, you fucking loser. ?